• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

la_briola

tooooooooooooor

Hector lol

3:3!

edit :Dortmund reject Schieber could have scored the 2:4 but decided to fuck it up of course

edit2: and over, good game

No Xhaka....again....

giphy.gif

Really impressed with Swansea in the first half, never seen them play that well and was really good football from them, they didn't sit back at all and helped create a really good game. Best team football wise Man City have played as of yet.

3rd in the prem after 6 games, that's above what I expected for sure.

Yeah, those first 5 have given us a hell of a platform to do something this season. Expected we'd have like 5 points from those, so we're well ahead of where I expected we'd be. Still very early days though, only two mediocre results of being back in the chase for 7th, if not mathematically, then mentally.

Still in mild disbelief with the ease with which Henderson, Lallana and Milner have slotted into their new positions.

sora87

Yeah, those first 5 have given us a hell of a platform to do something this season. Expected we'd have like 5 points from those, so we're well ahead of where I expected we'd be. Still very early days though, only two mediocre results of being back in the chase for 7th, if not mathematically, then mentally.

Still in mild disbelief with the ease with which Henderson, Lallana and Milner have slotted into their new positions.

Indeed, I'll hold off hope of top 4 until january, see what's happening then.
I do wonder where Emre Can will slot back in to, maybe he can rotate with Wijnaldum.

I have a feeling we'll keep hearing this every weekend from now until May.

Probably. But Sunderland were actually good. Didn't play deep like they did mid week and caused a lot of problems at the back, if they had gone up by two goals in the first half it would have been well deserved as for a few periods of time they looked the better team.

Just a pity we have to wait till December 31st for Man City and Liverpool to meet. I think Liverpool will be the best side Man City will play this season.

bjaelke

Vintage Cahill
Probably. But Sunderland were actually good. Didn't play deep like they did mid week and caused a lot of problems at the back, if they had gone up by two goals in the first half it would have been well deserved as for a few periods of time they looked the better team.

Just a pity we have to wait till December 31st for Man City and Liverpool to meet. I think Liverpool will be the best side Man City will play this season.

I think we'll be somewhat exhausted by then. Can't see us keeping up the high pressure throughout an entire season.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
What a flop from Cahill and what awful defence from Chelsea. Again a pattern for this week. I guess it's not that easy to defend when you have Cahill instead of Chiellini.

T-Rex.

Banned
No idea what Conte's tactics are meant to be in these matches lol. Sit back and get whooped? They're not even trying to attack.

Top Bottom