• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

I am however a fan of the Tony Pulis School of "I don't give a fuck about your fancy clothes I'm wearing my trackies"

q5VCAIF.jpg

gYDxIOV.jpg

O6XSQDd.jpg
Fashion icon.

Garjon

Brighton looking a lot better now, City starting to look vulnerable at the back, the defending for those few shots was Liverpool-esque lol

The Greatest Piece of Commentary in the History of English Football:

" Billy Gilbert hit a kamikaze back pass which Justin Fashinou pounced on like a black Frank Bruno.”

Not sure about the other channels but BT sport spent all day saying how man city were the best team ever created in football history and would walk the title.
I'd like them to lose just so that these idiots shut up. Awful match to watch.

Icolin

Banned
Not sure about the other channels but BT sport spent all day saying how man city were the best team ever created in football history and would walk the title.
I'd like them to lose just so that these idiots shut up.

Tip: put that shit on mute. Their analysis is garbage.

Yeah, he should go on the field instead of Aguero and score himself.

He is such a lie and last season in the PL proved it. It's easy to win titles when you are managing arguably the best side in the last 20 years (Barça) and a club in a 1 club league (Bayern).

But he failed and will fail so hard in the PL where he actually has to prove he is a good manager.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'd like them to lose just so that these idiots shut up.
BT Sport have the shittest pundits in the world

Commentators were wanking off over Walker before who's been bang average

Best fullback this weekend has been Ox or Kolasinac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom