• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasa

Indeed. They really needed to take their chance 2 years ago just like Arsenal needed to. City, Chelsea and United all over the place, and they didn't. Last season Chelsea stormed it and I'd not be surprised if City do the same this year.

Ask arsenal fans how much they like consistency hehe.
Agreed, that 15/16 season was...interesting to say the least. At least the whole team is incredibly young & stable (for now). We haven't even seen Alli's super saiyan form yet.

faridmon

Easily the best team in England over the span of the last two seasons (with nothing to show for it)
Who's been better? Chelsea? They were awful two seasons ago.
Leicester? They were awful last season.

The receipt:

Obju62t.jpg

Lol at Liverpool £5M is nothing

MrS

Banned
West Ham have a decent little team now. Wonder if Bilic can get them playing as a team. Is Antonio injured?

Valencia's crossing is genuinely league 2 level. The number of times he smashes it across instead of trying to pick somebody out is unreal.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
West Ham sitting back and letting United have their way doesn't seem to be the wisest tactic. Their defence doesn't look too good.

Zasa

If you told me that Matic's been playing since last season for Man U, I'd probably believe you.

Such an intelligent player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom