• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
According to the evening standard it's progressing. Will replace Moses at RWB? And can play CM. good deal for both sides in the event he's definitely off next summer

If we sell him, and for that little? Wenger and our board can piss right off

Wenger already said that the player is leaving, Deportivo made a good offer, the player wants to come back... What is Arsenal waiting for?

Typical Arsenal transfer saga, we're a shambles

DHMKU1RXYAAw1Zc.jpg:large

👀

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40919553

Looks like the Mourinho season is off to a good start with a loss, discipline problems, dressing room revolt and drama.

Costa is a dick, though.

edit: And beaten, because of course I'd be beaten in this thread when it's in offtopic instead of community.
We already had a lot of Costa drama in the January transfer window. Threw a hissy fit when he wasn't allowed to go to China in the middle of a title run. And now he wants to go for free to a team that isn't allowed to do any transfers LOL. Fuck off, Costa.

"I don't want to train with the reserves so I have to see out my contract unpaid and alone in Brazil"

Wow that's tough buddy.

Lashley

Is he creative? With Lallana and Couts AWOL it's flair in the midfield we're missing, Hendo and Gini have the all-rounder part covered.

Great player and a bargain at that price. People will argue Ligue 1 vs EPL etc etc but he'll do well imo

That's IF you lot get him, of course

Extremely creative.

Xavi tried to convince Barcelona to sign him but failed apparently.

Fucking damn it, now I'm gonna be sad when he goes somewhere else 😥

I don't care if we're making signings just to appease the fans, I need appeasing dagnabit!

Great player and a bargain at that price. People will argue Ligue 1 vs EPL etc etc but he'll do well imo

That's IF you lot get him, of course

Who else is after him, Chelsea, the Arse?

Kill3r7

Fucking damn it, now I'm gonna be sad when he goes somewhere else 😥

I don't care if we're making signings just to appease the fans, I need appeasing dagnabit!

PSG and Roma were after him earlier in the summer but Favre said he was not for sale.

Lashley

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Completed 8 dribbles v Leicester on Friday - only once has he completed more in a Premier League game in his career

That sounds really bad? Or is that me expecting more from him?

Lashley

Fucking damn it, now I'm gonna be sad when he goes somewhere else <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:47.91666666666667% 43.75%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f625"></span></span>

Arsenal, Spurs and strangely...Swansea?

Lashley

BREAKING: @ManCity agree deal to sign Olarenwaju Kayode from Austria Vienna with striker to join Girona on season-long loan #SSN

Couldn't tell you who he is

WriterGK

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Completed 8 dribbles v Leicester on Friday - only once has he completed more in a Premier League game in his career

That sounds really bad? Or is that me expecting more from him?
The latter. I watched the whole match to and for me he was man of the match

spidye

Dembele to Barca almost done €100m + bonuses.

Dembele will be suspended until he completes the move.
For a 20 year old with one good season in a semi competitive league.
Not downplaying his talents but that sum is still mindblowing for me.

Lashley

The latter. I watched the whole match to and for me he was man of the match

I meant in his overall career

But yes, he was sublime. A better RWB than Bellerin, which makes us selling him to Chelsea even more confusing.

We're a joke

Busquets/Paulinho
Rakitic/Paulinho/Iniesta
Coutinho/Iniesta

Messi Suarez Iniesta/Dembele/Coutinho

This is actually really good. Paulinho is a decent player who will give them a nice rotation as a first of second midfielder and he can even play at a 2-man formation. With a good center back like Inigo that's actually a good summer for Barca.

Busquets/Paulinho
Rakitic/Paulinho/Iniesta
Coutinho/Iniesta

Messi Suarez Iniesta/Dembele/Coutinho

This is actually really good. Paulinho is a decent player who will give them a nice rotation as a first of second midfielder and he can even play at a 2-man formation. With a good center back like Inigo that's actually a good summer for Barca.

none of those combos sound as threatening as MSN

how's that a good summer for barca. they are downgrading no matter who they get cause you can't replace the 3rd best player in the world

MrS

Banned
Spanish media pushing for the Coutinho deal once again. They are now saying that Liverpool is already negotiating with Napoli for Lorenzo Insigne as a replacement.
This is as absurd as Asensio joining. Lorenzo won't be leaving Napoli any time soon.

12 match ban for Ronaldo? Anything confirmed, just seeing few headlines.
Madness if it happens. The ref should apologise and rescind the red card because he fucked up.

none of those combos sound as threatening as MSN

how's that a good summer for barca. they are downgrading no matter who they get cause you can't replace the 3rd best player in the world

They add depth which will make Iniesta and Busquets not look so gassed during March-May, get bench solutions to throw into the game and get an extremely promising player. You can't just expect to get another Neymar right away.

And I'm just assuming they get Inigo which will be extremely important to them.

NHale

Any Utd fan sad about Perisic?

Apparently Inter "isn't a supermarket anymore"

Imho it's the best transfer news for United this summer. And I really rate Nemanja Matic signing.

BREAKING: @ManCity agree deal to sign Olarenwaju Kayode from Austria Vienna with striker to join Girona on season-long loan #SSN

Couldn't tell you who he is

Danny Rose goes to google.com once again.

Lashley

Cristiano Ronaldo receives a one game ban for the sending off and a further four game suspension for his push on the referee.

Lashley

Games Cristiano Ronaldo will miss as it stands:

Barcelona (H)
Deportivo (A)
Valencia (H)
Levante (H)
Real Sociedad (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom