• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelchaar

God what a beautiful showing for Real Madrid so far. I'm so happy Madrid bros 😭.

Let's hope we keep it up for the rest of the game, and the coming season.

Syder

I'm not really a football fan, but it's Suarez supposed to be good? Because the guy moves like shit and its doing even less than Barcelona as a whole.
Maybe watch more football before you call one of the best players in the world 'shit'.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Messi's true form without xavi, iniesta, alves, neymar carrying his fraud ass for years

eppGl.gif

Mimosa97

Modric/Kroos best midfield duo in the history of Real Madrid. A match made in heaven. The croatian devil with the black magic and the german machine who never makes a mistake.

Mimosa97

They mocking the Pique Instagram picture with him and Neymar. Where Pique writes "He stays" ����

Lmao. Please tell me he didn't delete it.

I was gonna say " poor piqué " but then I remembered that he's married to Shakira so he can go fuck himself lol

Kill3r7

Zidane was playing on the left wing at the time and I don't know if we can call them a duo tbh. I'm french so Zidane is my favorite player of all time but still I think Kroos/Modric are better as a duo.

Yep. Xavi and Iniesta were pretty special for Barca and Spain. Different types of players but man would they keep that attack ticking,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom