• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

RluRVLf.gif

Behave yourself. He attempted to play the ball and Elneny is fine although he made a meal of it.

Whatever he attempted doesn't really matter, what he did matters. You can get red cards without even making contact with the opponent as well, and that is also fine. It was extremely dangerous play, and is a red card any day of the week.

If suspensions carried over to/from the community shield then Moses wouldn't be playing after getting sent off in the fa cup final but instead he's banned for the Burnley game next week

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
If suspensions carried over to/from the community shield then Moses wouldn't be playing after getting sent off in the fa cup final but instead he's banned for the Burnley game next week

Yeah, it's basically the final pre season game

RocknRola

Penalties will be scored with the new ABBA system.

So team A makes the first shot, team B makes the following two, team A the following two (etc) and it ends with B team scoring the final one.

Lashley

American commentators or BT commentators? <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:56.25000000000001% 70.83333333333334%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f914"></span></span>

I'm liking these American ones, they're bad but BT Sport is so much worse

Lashley

Cech to save exactly zero penalties.

I think Reiss Nelson will want to take a penalty, hopefully he's allowed.

Pachimari

Damn there's a lot of Orange going on on stadium. Van Gaal, van Basten, Rijkaard and some big names are there. The Danish prime minister and prince for one.

Lashley

Worse than Walcott tho? I doubt it. Theo barely looks Premier League quality let alone top-6-team quality.

They're both shit, the fact Walcott is on 100k a week is embarrassing. Awful player.

We still have Debuchy for fucks sake, so much shit on our books that no club will take off us.

Arsenal's five appear to be Giroud, Walcott, Monreal, Holding and Nelson.

RocknRola

lol

The Portuguese commentator, upon seeing Mertesacker with a bunch of stiches (which here are called "points") just went and said: "Well, he'll be the Arsenal player to start the season with the most points!"

I dunno, FIFA things. They already used in the U20 World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom