• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Dijk news...

Apparently will play for our u23's on Monday ����

You know I love me some Van Dijk news ;)

I mean he's gotta play some sort of football after being out for so long. Because if he stays at Southampton or goes to us or Chelsea. He probably won't be game ready until after the first international break at the end of August.

Kolasinac seems like an absolute nutter, very physical and aggressive. Tbf seems like exactly what Arsenal need and fans will love him

Beefy

You know I love me some Van Dijk news ;)

I mean he's gotta play some sort of football after being out for so long. Because if he stays at Southampton or goes to us or Chelsea. He probably won't be game ready until after the first international break at the end of August.

I can see it being longer then that, guy hasn't played in a year

That is a fair red tbh. Even if Pedro didn't try to injure him, and was just... Shit at tackling, that is a very bad tackle.

RocknRola

Never a red. What a fucking joke.

A clear red. That's a zone (Achilles tendon) which can end a career if he had injured him. The commentator was mentioning that FIFA has pushed refs to show reds on any tackle that attacks that area of the body.

A clear red. That's a zone (Achilles tendon) which can end a career if he had injured him. The commentator was mentioning that FIFA has pushed refs to show reds on any tackle that attacks that area of the body.

Anyone who doesn't think that is a fair red, is not worth debating with really. It's too dangerous not to punish harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom