• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeo

Sigurdsson already failed at a better club, though.

Anyway, I still think Man Utd will win this comfortably (unfortunately). Picking 3-1. Swansea have been chasing like terriers and will run out of gas.

Just waiting for the consolation goal.

Funny all the Man Utd fans on twitter saying how shit they've been - none of them know anything about football, I swear.

Pogba scoring when the game is already over.

The game isn't over at 2-0 with 10 to go ffs.

Mory Dunz

Did I say Martial gets two when he comes on?

I meant....uh...two goals get scored when he comes on.

edit:
nevermind, i never doubted.

NHale

Mourinho is not happy with the amount of goals being scored. Too much offense.

United fans miss Van Gaal football, am I right?

MikeBison

The Liverpool back 4 is fucking rank. Gomez and Klavan along with Robertson? Too much.

One player who's been out around 9 years with injury.
One player is 67 years old.
Another making their debut after signing from a relegated Hull.

Excellent. Don't mind any one of those in isolation, but all together reeks of a league cup game. Yet they're coming up against Benteke who loves to rip us a new one.

Please that Sturridge starts though. He usually isn't started for a while after injury despite him not ever seeming to need many minutes to get back into it. From a finishing perspective.

Bench looks better than it has since the start of the season.

Mourinho is not happy with the amount of goals being scored. Too much offense.

United fans miss Van Gaal football, am I right?

I got so used to us playing 0-0, 1-1, 0-1, 1-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0 since Fergie left...that I missed 3 goals today because I browse on my phone simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom