• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeo

Since 2014-15:

⚽ Sigurdsson - 27 Goals, 26 Assists = £45m bid accepted

⚽ Coutinho - 26 Goals, 17 Assists = £114m bid rejected

��

Sigurdsson already failed at a better club, though.

Anyway, I still think Man Utd will win this comfortably (unfortunately). Picking 3-1. Swansea have been chasing like terriers and will run out of gas.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sigurdsson already failed at a better club, though.

Anyway, I still think Man Utd will win this comfortably (unfortunately). Picking 3-1. Swansea have been chasing like terriers and will run out of gas.

Means nowt, Coutinho could do the same

Jarnet87

The Pogba crossbar challenge is back on. Nice job by Bailly to be aware and tap it in. Swansea have been able to keep it super compact in the box and United's lack of width was showing, no defenders being pulled out of position.

miserable

Bayern told Ancelotti to stop smoking? hah

qh8VVeJ.png

tomtom94

'Arry Redknapp - how to win friends and influence people:

"You don't win two out of 25 games and then - with virtually the same team - no one is going to walk in and say: 'OK lads, sprinkle stardust on you, forget that you ruined Zola last year, this year we're going to be different'.

"What I need is to change a lot of them, because they're not good enough for Birmingham City.

"It's no good these players here, when they don't get picked in the future, coming to me crying. They've had their chances."

MrS

Banned
This match is an abomination. Man Utd look shit too. They should be beating a team like Swansea, who clearly have nothing, by a much bigger margin. Utd look the same as last season.

Audioboxer

they'll get exposed in europe

F R A U D S in Europe.
R
A
U
D
S

At this point, the whole of the EPL gets shown up in Europe for the amount of technical ability that is lacking. The thing that is great about the EPL is watching shit vs shit as it produces all the drama. This game has the making for a 1-1 draw as United lose an 89th minute goal.

Jabo

That number 6 player on the red team seems to be having a hard time passing the ball. I wonder if it's a newly promoted team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom