• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Haha. Calling you salty *is* banter. You just chose to take it seriously when I wasn't really serious. I mean, my team won 4-0 twice in two games and I'm happy AF and I don't really give a shit what other fans think.

C'mon man, stick an emoji in there or something! How am I meant to know otherwise? 😏

Arsenal is such a horrible team to support. Sideways and backwards so laboured passing is worse than being in labour. Bring on unfit Sanchez, the scorpion king and iwobi.

They at least win trophies.

Nice to Arsenal bottle it. Makes me feel less bad about the Watford game from last week.

Excited to see who bottles it more next weekend.

Best wishes.

Lashley

Jwq3Pgh.jpg

oHWqKi5.gif

Wouldn't be as bad if Stoke weren't such a shit club with such shit fans

T-Rex.

Banned
He really should have just retired on a high after the cup win. The pressure from the fans is going to be relentless after every loss or draw.

Lashley

Fuck this team.

Pass, pass, pass, pass....Lose possession.

Start all over.

Shit club to watch these days

Jarnet87

Stoke player has the ball while the team is trying to run the clock out. Run it into the corner and hold the ball for another 15 seconds off the clock? Nah fuck it terrible shot and give the ball back.

the first of many great AFTV's

He really should have just retired on a high after the cup win. The pressure from the fans is going to be relentless after every loss or draw.

Legit. He had the chance to go into the sunset. Now even if they win that cup again it's not gonna kill the vitriol.

I can only hope their spirit is dead so they cower in front of lord Mane next week.

Lashley

And Wenger needs to fucking learn that players have positions for a reason

May as well hoy Cech upfront the way he's going on

Garjon

That final offside against Mustafi summed up Arsenal. Great build up play but atrocious decision making, positioning and first touch. They really should have done better today.

Lashley

Without Sanchez we're a midtable side

Pay the man whatever the fuck he wants, just pay him for fucks sake

Get rid of Xhaka, Cech, Monreal & Welbeck, that'll clear the books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom