• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck can you have 77 % posession and not score? HOW THE FUCK!?

giphy.gif

pbsapeer

Banned
Without Sanchez we're a midtable side

Pay the man whatever the fuck he wants, just pay him for fucks sake

Get rid of Xhaka, Cech, Monreal & Welbeck, that'll clear the books
Don't watch much arsenal to be honest, and this is a genuine question - is Cech that bad?

Jarnet87

There is an alternate universe out there where Danny Welbeck is the best striker in the Prem. Where he leads the line for United and scores 25+ goals a season. Moyes is still in charge in this alternate universe and has made actual signings besides Fellaini and won trophies. I want to see this alternate universe. Sadly for Arsenal fans we live in the universe where he is nothing more than a mid table forward

Zasa

Nah. Barca is still a monster there bro. I would not count Barca losing from us Juventus at all as Messi and Suarez can channel some magic to beat us for sure.

Some more good signings and i guaranteed u guys are going to come back in form.
I think if they sign both Dembélé & Coutinho/Seri it'll be interesting for sure. But overall, you guys are definitely better. Stronger defense, midfield & systematically, way more structured imo. A lot of unknown quantities in Valverde, Paulinho & whoever they sign. Who knows how they'll gel.

Kill3r7

There is an alternate universe out there where Danny Welbeck is the best striker in the Prem. Where he leads the line for United and scores 25+ goals a season. Moyes is still in charge in this alternate universe and has made actual signings besides Fellaini and won trophies. I want to see this alternate universe. Sadly for Arsenal fans we live in the universe where he is nothing more than a mid table forward

Obviously Moyes would have signed Baines, Cesc and Bale.

ElyrionX

Was sad to see him leave United but I knew he just wasn't good enough. Had some doubts when he scored those early few goals though haha.

Wtf is wrong with Griezmann's hair?

He looks like he has glued Barbie's hair on it. How many Barbies have been decapitated for it?

Savages

Off to a great start lol

Girona 1 - Atm 0

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
MOTD running order: Sou/WHU, Swa/ManU, Sto/Ars, Bur/WBA, Lei/Bri, Bou/Wat, Liv/CP.

Don't watch much arsenal to be honest, and this is a genuine question - is Cech that bad?

Makes at least 1 massive mistake a game, and it usually costs us a goal. Agent Cech.

POST-MATCH THREAD: STOKE 1-0 ARSENAL
Submitted 11 minutes ago
592 comments

CoWFzUdWEAEt1Yk.jpg

So goes the Arsenal.

Fucking hell. We need to sign a CM. There's absolutely no excuse.

Totally. Even if it might put Keita off in the future to have someone in his position we've got to plug this hole. If it's justified with 'Milner is like a new signing' I'll die.

On funny news apparently Barca told us their bid for Phil is valid til Sunday. Y'know, after we immediately rejected it?

casiopao

I think if they sign both Dembélé & Coutinho/Seri it'll be interesting for sure. But overall, you guys are definitely better. Stronger defense, midfield & systematically, way more structured imo. A lot of unknown quantities in Valverde, Paulinho & whoever they sign. Who knows how they'll gel.

I am actually a bit unsure on our defence right now lol.

Hell, i am probably a bit crazy but, to think that Juventus Forward and Midfield seems to be damn good right now while the backline is a bit suspect is crazy thing lol.

I hope that our team would get another CB like Garay here as Barzagli and Benatia is not cut it sadly.T_T

Tubie

There's no way Barca are this dumb right?
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/lack-of-creativity-hampers-liverpool-once-again-b5nkhdzl5

Telling Liverpool they have until Sunday to change their mind and accept the 80m offer with stupid add-ons (which was instantly rejected like the other 2 offers) or they'll move on. Like what do they think Liverpool want them to do.

Maybe they've told Phil he needs to seduce Klopp's wife tonight and make sure he walks in on them. Legit the only thing that makes sense.

Garjon

There's no way Barca are this dumb right?
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/lack-of-creativity-hampers-liverpool-once-again-b5nkhdzl5

Telling Liverpool they have until Sunday to change their mind and accept the 80m offer with stupid add-ons (which was instantly rejected like the other 2 offers) or they'll move on. Like what do they think Liverpool want them to do.

They are desperate. I wouldn't be surprised if they began to attempt to poach Liverpool target signings just to put pressure on us (or at least come in with offers to push their prices up). But yes, the 'classy' facade of Barca has cracked in recent weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom