• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Stoke haven't even been good, Arsenal have just been really wasteful going forward with poor decision making. They've cut Stoke apart several times and with a bit more quality, they'd be ahead.

casiopao

Should be fine, but looks a nasty cut.

Hope he is going to be okay.T_T

While he end up moving away from Juventus, some of us Juventini still love him and feel sad that he is unable to fulfill his potential with us.

What do u think of him there? Do u rate him good?

Audioboxer

Soon™

KpZFVC7.png

Beefy

Hope he is going to be okay.T_T

While he end up moving away from Juventus, some of us Juventini still love him and feel sad that he is unable to fulfill his potential with us.

What do u think of him there? Do u rate him good?

Played decent today. Needs to get use to the Prem style, but yeah I can see him doing well.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
LOL. Coming from you, that's ironic.

Oh, you might want to check my post history. I'm pretty sure I've hung "around here" much much longer than you have.

Where have I not taken banter well? All you've done today is call me salty then say I'm having a meltdown hahaha

I don't care who's been around longer either, schoolyard tactics.

Mvrgjis.gif

Inshallah. What a horrible match though. We finally looked good for once. Got in front, everything good. Then in 3 minutes we conceded two goals. Managed to get back to 3-2 though, which must be a huge boost. However, as that happened, our new CB got injured (and it looked real bad with his knee), so now we have one fit CB left. He is 36 years old and known for constantly getting injured.

In 4 days, we play CL qualifier at home, that we are 1-0 down in.

Allah help us.

Audioboxer

LOL. Coming from you, that's ironic.

Oh, you might want to check my post history. I'm pretty sure I've hung "around here" much much longer than you have.

Where have I not taken banter well? All you've done today is call me salty then say I'm having a meltdown hahaha

Settle down lads, Chelsea are playing tomorrow

RGJGdnl.gif

casiopao

Played decent today. Needs to get use to the Prem style, but yeah I can see him doing well.

Nice.^^

Hope he will do well with u guys. At least i am more happy that he will played with u guys rather than West Ham. That disgusting team hurt Zaza growth time so much there.

For you guys, i always see that u guys give young and new player tons of play time to grow their talent so it is nice to watch Lemina move with u guys.

citizentaxman

Neo Member
Mvrgjis.gif

Inshallah. What a horrible match though. We finally looked good for once. Got in front, everything good. Then in 3 minutes we conceded two goals. Managed to get back to 3-2 though, which must be a huge boost. However, as that happened, our new CB got injured (and it looked real bad with his knee), so now we have one fit CB left. He is 36 years old and known for constantly getting injured.

In 4 days, we play CL qualifier at home, that we are 1-0 down in.

Allah help us.

this reads like something out of football manager

Zasa

He did give more love to that number vs Pogba here. So i hope he will be our new legend.^_^(In before next year he move out of Juventus hiks.T_T)
Him taking the number 10 is a great sign at least, sirely? He's also not wrong about Juve being as good, if not better than Barça now ;)

casiopao

Him taking the number 10 is a great sign at least, sirely? He's also not wrong about Juve being as good, if not better than Barça now ;)

Nah. Barca is still a monster there bro. I would not count Barca losing from us Juventus at all as Messi and Suarez can channel some magic to beat us for sure.

Some more good signings and i guaranteed u guys are going to come back in form.

ElyrionX

Haha. Calling you salty *is* banter. You just chose to take it seriously when I wasn't really serious. I mean, my team won 4-0 twice in two games and I'm happy AF and I don't really give a shit what other fans think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom