• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Why would Liverpool sell him, are they really that cash hungry that they would sabotage their own season before it starts?

T-Rex.

Banned
Why would Liverpool sell him, are they really that cash hungry that they would sabotage their own season before it starts?
Sabotaging ourselves is the only thing we're really good at. I think he'll stay for one more season though.

Zasa

I don't even know why I follow sportBible. They're saying we've accepted an offer which I was really reluctant to believe.
TalkSport, Sportbible & Bleacher Report are probably the three worst websites for anything football related. Transfers, tactics, opinions, etc. Just true shit-tier.

I lost brain cells the first & only time I listened to TalkSport. Never again.

RE: Soccer subreddit. It's not that bad imo. Probably the only place apart from sections of Football twitter where you get people who are genuine, local fans & knowledgable about teams outside of England & the top teams in Europe.

It's a mixed bag apart from that

Kill3r7

Every player has a price. If they can get 120M for Coutinho, Liverpool should listen. That is a hell of a return on investment. That said finding a replacement for him would be very difficult in this market.

Pachimari

Benzema will make his doubters shut their mouths.

He is the best striker for Real Madrid. Notice his off-the-ball work, and not just if he scores goals.

It's just a feeling but after the comments from Mourinho I think Bale might become the most remarkable player in this match.

BTW not a bad beginning of this game considering the temperatures over there.

Beefy

Southampton now regard their transfer business as largely complete and there is still no compromise on a club decision not to sell any key players.

Although Van Dijk tabled a formal transfer request on Monday, Southampton do not believe that there has been any material change in the situation after he had already privately outline a desire to leave.

Van Dijk signed an improved contract at Southampton only last year and, for all the public escalation in the current stand-off, the club believe that they ultimately remain in control of the situation. The 26-year-old has not played since January following an ankle injury and Southampton’s position is still that he is not for sale.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ario-lemina-record-signing-18m-deal-juventus/

From Jeremy Wilson, so it's from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom