• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasa

lol you were the one getting upset at other people enjoying themselves

Don't shit on the league everyone here loves if you're not ready for the comeback
I wasn't getting upset, but ignorant people who constantly have to declare that it's the best league & the only one that's entertaining is ridiculous.

I enjoy the league as much the next guy, but people are obsessed with this "PL best" mentality.

Just shows how little football watch outside of their club teams or the top 6.

Kevin Keegan‏ @GalacticKeegan 22s

I enjoyed Arsenal v Leicester in 2017 but was dismayed to see such a cagey, defensive performance from both sides. Why not have a go?

You tell them Kev.

MrS

Banned
Really good win for Arsenal that. They needed it cause they'll lose their next 2 games (Stoke and Liverpool away)

Syder

I wasn't getting upset, but ignorant people who constantly have to declare that it's the best league & the only one that's entertaining is ridiculous.
It's as annoying as the "PL fans always think their league is the best" generalisation

CL_EfUYWUAA-_kW.png

We are on step 2 now.

Best

Great game, PL is back

IP stream through dodgy box. Good quality but annoying with a small delay. Shouldn't be complaining, getting it for nothing. Cancelled Sky last month.

I never understand how this site is so precious about video game piracy but anything else is fair game. None of it should be tolerated.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Really good win for Arsenal that. They needed it cause they'll lose their next 2 games (Stoke and Liverpool away)

not with their defence, they'll get beat tomorrow

CL_EfUYWUAA-_kW.png

We are on step 2 now.

After that performance? Nobody believes that.

I never understand how this site is so precious about video game piracy but anything else is fair game

Because gaming side is super pretentious and snobbish

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death

They are taking 3 points home from Anfield. It's inevitable

Syder

I love how Giroud is bang average 9 times out of 10 and then either scores a crucial winner or an absolute worldy and the vicious cycle of mediocrity continues.

Zasa

It's as annoying as the "PL fans always think their league is the best" generalisation
But the truth is that it's constantly been said by people on here. Not everyone, but many.

Well you're obviously only interested in starting obnoxious arguments so I'll leave it there

"If your idea of entertainment is Bayern winning the league by 30 points or the same 2 teams in Spain fighting it out yet again then fine"

Try harder, you're clearly not worth debating if that's your point of view of other leagues.

Fady K

What a crazy match to start the league with. Congrats to the gooners here, hard luck to the foxes.

wow this thread is actually moving. Fady! Good to see you again! Hoping for some deadline day miracles like Luiz/Alonso last year :<

Football thread was very slow last season, nice to see a bigger community here! Good to see you too bro, I'm hopeful for some decent signings. Hopefully not the Papy kind. Tomorrow's game will be interesting, not sure what to expect with such a different lineup.

No idea why Shakespeare brought Iheanacho on when he did. Made zero sense, significantly weakened their mid and got bullied from then on. Stupid decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom