• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

No chip, it's just annoying when people claim it's the best. Relax, bud.

zPW3wuV.gif

Empty

No chip, it's just annoying when people claim it's the best. Relax, bud.

tactically and technically it isn't by a long way and it's embarrassing given how much money every club has after the tv deals. smaller la liga sides run on a shoestring can embarrass most of the league.

but it's badness is part of what makes it the most fun league to watch. it's the best entertainment wise.

I believe in you, Arsene, even if no one else does. Keep fighting!

edit: I get that live commentary is hard but what the hell is this:

The Guardian said:
Leicester hurl the kitchen sink at Leciester, who should not be too discouraged by defeat if they are beaten. They're defence at set pieces has been as ropey as Arsenal's, but they've played very well otherwise.

Carlo is the first coach since Hitzfeld where I have the feeling that he could stay a decade and we would always play for all three competitions.

Best manager though is Pep. And maybe Löw.
He's already made some dumbass decisions though. Muller needs to play in the middle, they needed a winger with PACE.. and they signed a fucking back up from Madrid who is slow. What happens in last game, Muller RW and he plays AM. And I know he came from Madrid due to Carlo being a fan of him. I'm really annoyed they jobbed the LW position because with that sorted, Bayern would be in a great position this upcoming season.

Now the team has to pray Robben is fit all season, or there's no winger with pace that will do something relevant unless Coman lights it up.
Carlo will know there is always a space at Stamford Bridge for him to be Conte's assistant :)
Or replace him when he leaves

Carlo can go there once Kloppo joins Bayern

DBT85

Congrats ArseBros. A bit of a batty game to start the season, but 3 points is 3 points!

You can now conceed 35 goals or less this season to stand a chance a the league title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom