• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

sohois

I've never seen anyone play into Stoke's hands as much as we have. Enrique's performance shows why Robinson should be on the bench

Kenwyne Jones, Benteke, Carlton Cole, Lukaku. Our back 5 just can't deal with those types of players.

I don't think having a sub for Enrique would have made any difference, in fact he was the most reliable defender for Liverpool tonight. The match underlines the need for Coates to be given games, as he would be more suitable for those kind of players highlighted.

3Sixty said:
Liverpool were 9 points better off last year.

Return of the king.

Dalglish had a good start to the season, though there were problems. It was once Lucas got injured and Suarez banned that the team fell apart in the second half of the season.

Shelvey's earned himself a spell on the bench I think

Shocking, shocking display

@Turok, we're only 5 points further away from the league leaders than you gang of cunts

Carbonox

Newcastle will sell Ba and Tiote. Express interest in signing Debuchy, Remy, Sissoko and Sakho.

End up buying no one and using Ranger and Gosling more often.

Wilbur

Banned
Halfway through the season lads. What would be your team of the season so far? Mine would be:

Mignolet; Rafael, Jagielka, Huth, Baines; Yacob, Fellaini; Suarez, Michu, Mata; van Persie

With Begovic, Johnson, Vertonghen, Sandro, Lambert, Ba, Lukaku as subs

rodvik

McLeish Pld 19 W 5 D 8 L 6 Pts 23 Gls F 22 A 21 GD +1
Lambert Pld 19 W 4 D 6 L 9 Pts 18 Gls F 15 A 36 GD -21

Feels bad man.

K1LLER7

Halfway through the season lads. What would be your team of the season so far? Mine would be:

Mignolet; Rafael, Jagielka, Huth, Baines; Yacob, Fellaini; Suarez, Michu, Mata; van Persie

With Begovic, Johnson, Vertonghen, Sandro, Lambert, Ba, Lukaku as subs
The best left back in the world isn't in this team :p

Bebe should've gone to Newcastle on loan. He would've saved there season.

Well that was brilliant to watch lollerpool with liverpool supporters. Such a shit performance by Liverpool and Stoke just fucking bossed them around.

Kyoufu

Trust me, you'll be fine. I don't know if Lambert is being a bit egotistical/naive in just playing youngsters, but he's a great manager and you have a talented team.

Don't listen to Wilbury. He's just trying to sweet talk you, when in reality, he had QPR at mid-table not long ago :p

Let's be real here. Strong possibility of Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland going down.

rodvik

Trust me, you'll be fine. I don't know if Lambert is being a bit egotistical/naive in just playing youngsters, but he's a great manager and you have a talented team.

I hope so. He really does just leave us wide open and push men forward even against top six teams though. Thats just naive I think.

Don't listen to Wilbury. He's just trying to sweet talk you, when in reality, he had QPR at mid-table not long ago :p

Let's be real here. Strong possibility of Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland going down.

At least the three of us might enjoy bossing a few Championship games :)

A_EQlxsCIAAraw0.jpg

This is amazing, premier league supporters really has to be as boring as possible, bundesliga way ahead and hell... even MLS produces better atmosphere at some games.

Wilbur

Banned

Harry will get them to the Champions League come May

Top Bottom