• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

dc89

Fergie berating the officials again? First the ref and then the Lino. And last weekend it was the same.

Will he get banned? Will he fuck. Can't wait for the old fucker to retire.

Kyoufu

Can't wait for SAF to retire. Manure will be relegated once they go through managers like Rooney goes through elderly prostitutes.

Since when were Manure fans warriors of justice? You get bad decisions in your favour every fucking week.

GTFO.

take-a-chill-pill.jpg

2 points:

The Mako sectons are nowhere near as bad as I was led to believe

Its silly that the squad are below decks. Balls to taking that painful elevator ride every time I want to see if there's any new dialogue

LegoArmo

2 points:

The Mako sectons are nowhere near as bad as I was led to believe

Its silly that the squad are below decks. Balls to taking that painful elevator ride every time I want to see if there's any new dialogue

I love Mass Effect, and I didn't have any of the problems many others experienced with the Mako and combat. My Shepard was a beast in that game, I actually felt much more powerful than in the sequels.

And the story, man... the story.

Rightly or wrongly by the ref/linesman Ferguson shouldn't be allowed to harass them for their decisions. He should be allowed to get their points across in a calm and proper manner or not at all.

Must be banned for it, hes trying to influence decisions by putting pressure on the officials no other way to describe what he was doing.

Top Bottom