• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Scum

Bungie, let me know how much you get the Bale Home top for. I'll join you in getting one before he scarpers of to Barca/Man Utd/Madrid. ;_;

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
there is nothing, nothing redeemable about Suarez, nothing, I cannot remember a person and player ive disliked so much since the premier leagues inception.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't understand why he pretends he's hurt after he commits a nasty foul.

Sometimes the ref keeps his card in his pocket out of pity. Doesn't happen that often, though Defoe did dodge a second yellow doing it this season.

Hixx

tumblr_m8wlxszLiV1rz627do2_500.jpg

This feels so apt tonight.

sohois

Kenwyne Jones will have won the game for Stoke today, yet another game where Agger & Skrtel fail to deal with that type of very physical, athletic striker. The likes of Van Persie-Rooney, Tevez-Aguero they deal with fine but throw someone like Benteke or Jones and they can't deal with it.

I've never seen anyone play into Stoke's hands as much as we have. Enrique's performance shows why Robinson should be on the bench

Kenwyne Jones, Benteke, Carlton Cole, Lukaku. Our back 5 just can't deal with those types of players.

What a brilliant game today. Such a rollercoaster of a game, Old Trafford was rocking when Chicha scored, I went mental.

Btw UTDGAF, good news, Shinjury took part in the warm up and also stayed out a little longer than the rest of the team doing some sprinting. He looked injury free so hopefully he'll be back against West Brom.

Actually thought Giggs did okay today, kept the width on the left and put in some decent balls.

Top Bottom