• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Scum

I always get Adidas ones. Nike boots are often cheap feeling material and they make your feet smell - in my expierience.

Either the new AdiPower's in black or maybe some nice AdiPure's or something similar!

Edit: I like Gerrards boots.

Nice.

A_EQlxsCIAAraw0.jpg

5YRcF.gif

Why did Howard Webb sprint over to where the ball was and point to that spot? It didn't go off, and I think we get that because he didn't blow his whistle. He does things like that a lot.

We really just can't cope with tempo, intensisty or physicality. Not sure if its a problem with the system or the players, but its plainly evident. Our left flank is a massive problem. Enrique just cannot seem to get any kind of relationship going with anyone who plays ahead of him, mainly because he takes so fucking long to decide what to do with the ball. Shelvey's been poor as well, been afforded a few decent oppurtunities and wasted all of them

@Usho, I noticed his eyebrows as well. He looks like a crow

PowderedToast

shelvey is shite. ever since he was dropped from the first team after the man u sending off he's looked like half the player he was

seriously just COMPLETE A FUCKING PASS

Agger's been making a lot of those fuckups this season. They're not massively noticable, but he keeps on being beaten to headers or having the ball skew off of his head into dangerous positions

elseanio

It's an absolute joke. They created a section for people to get together and sing and to have more lax stewarding. Our stewarding and policing (which I've posted about recently) at the SoL is the worst in the league, mini fucking Hitlers the lot of them.

They have a similar area on the kop which is standing for every game.

Is it not maybe an other area of the ground?

Hixx

They have a similar area on the kop which is standing for every game.

Is it not maybe an other area of the ground?

No, everyone in the south stand has been getting letters about it. There's bother every time with the stewards and policing. Fuck all happens until they start to wade in and grab people and chuck them out which, imo, causes far more danger than people just standing up.

sohois

Despite Shelvey's poor first half, he's one of the few liverpool players to really make runs into the box and gamble. Suso plays nice balls, but without Shelvey on the pitch there would only be Suarez to aim for.

Messi

Is there another Champions league draw after the next round or how is the next round decided? I am having a brain fart

Top Bottom