• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

ElyrionX

I said it last season and I'll say it again.

Mancini's a terrible manager and as a United fan, I was and still am glad that he is in charge at City.

jm6Q5Q17VNwMn.jpg

lol, he was prolly rooting against you here.

I said it last season and I'll say it again.

Mancini's a terrible manager and as a United fan, I was and still am glad that he is in charge at City.

I still don't quite understand what the point of his formation change experiment this season was. I actually like him tho, his team play nice football, he is entertaining and he has a respectable demeanor until he starts blaming his players when things aren't going well.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope Blackburn don't come back for Tim Sherwood. We've already lost Alex Inglethorpe to Liverpool and I don't want to lose our technical coordinator as well. He's been doing a great job.

GolazoDan

Paul Scholes should never start another game for Manchester United. If we need to lock him on the team bus to make sure this happens, make it so.

Clegg

Paul Scholes should never start another game for Manchester United. If we need to lock him on the team bus to make sure this happens, make it so.

Sadly, I think you're right.

United's style of play slows down considerably when Scholes starts. And he really doesn't offer much defensively anymore either.

Antti

What? De Gea being bad is a thing now? I thought he has far exceeded what he needed to achieve to prove himself this season. He has been magnificent. Looked shaky yesterday, but otherwise great. One of the best pure shot stoppers in the world. Still has some problems coming out for balls (command of area), but still a very high-quality keeper.

D_prOdigy

If I gave half a shit about England, I would be a bit pissed that Hart is getting zero competition at international level. Hodgson really should have started Forster in that Sweden game. He was (probably still is) the in-form English goalie and it was a friendly. I don't think anything is gained by keeping Hart as the unwavering starter in these sorts of games.

de Gea is obviously several years off being great but I hope we stick with him.

Kyoufu

BREAKING NEWS: FA receive no complaint from referee Mike Dean over Sir Alex Ferguson’s conduct against Newcastle.

I'm shocked!

Hixx

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
1 - Yesterday's game at Sunderland was the first time Man City had not won a PL game when Tevez & Aguero had both started (W14 L1). Over.

ivtkn.gif

I hope our team/manager had a fucking huge argument over what happened last night

Hmm, could've sworn I'd made a Mass Effect post at about 3am in here, can't find it though.

Salazar

Sadly, I think you're right.

United's style of play slows down considerably when Scholes starts. And he really doesn't offer much defensively anymore either.

Let ClevGod be ClevGod.

If we're going to repeatedly push it wide, then drag it back in front of the area instead of crossing it, then we should at least do it with pace, and Super Tom has this. Guile is important, but our strikers give us the luxury of intensely bothering teams just by doing things fast. Which is part of why Valencia's freezing routine is such a bummer.

Hope Welberg is fit to play against WBA.

Incidentally, Valencia's cross that Chicha headed wide was EXACTLY what we need, at least half of the time. That kind of thing will get us fucking sacks of goals, what with RVP's freakish reactions.

Salazar

That game was hilarious.

Mancini brings Lescott on for the last few minutes to play up front. Couldn't believe my eyes.

You dippy fucker.

Clegg

These Lewandowski rumours remind me of the Gaitan rumours from last season.

100% sourced from the players agent.

Lewa is obviously the vastly superior player though.

pulga

Banned
These Lewandowski rumours remind me of the Gaitan rumours from last season.

100% sourced from the players agent.

Lewa is obviously the vastly superior player though.

I can't wrap my head around you fucking cunts having like 5 strikers and we have... Matri. Atleast send Chicha our way! I'll take anything!

Then again, we have Godba. <3

Top Bottom