• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

MPW

All you fucks listing Mata make me want to slit a wrist. Why the fuck does Madrid have to let go of all our fucking cantera?

Can we cry and moan and be insufferable assholes until he comes back home? :(

they dont' sell jerseys! what good are they if the can't f'n sell jerseys!! :p

not a huge mata fan, i wish we went for hazard though

pulga

Banned
Hopefully he has already seen what happens to most of your returning players, is he really going to be a sure starter with the kind of offensive players you got? Of course lets not forget that he was at Valencia for as long as you guys, does he really have that much of an attachment to Real Madrid? It would probably work if he had picked Arsenal though.

Fuck, I'd take him over Ozil, the imp and Dive Maria any day. He may or may not have have the little boy in him but if Madrid comes knocking, to a spanish player, it doesn't get any bigger. Might help out that Chelsea got him on the cheap. Maybe we can send back the fucking imp back to the EPL.

MPW

Fuck, I'd take him over Ozil, the imp and Dive Maria any day. He may or may not have have the little boy in him but if Madrid comes knocking, to a spanish player, it doesn't get any bigger. Might help out that Chelsea got him on the cheap. Maybe we can send back the fucking imp back to the EPL.

oh hell no

ozil must stay

chelsea can have di maria for mata if they want lol

K1LLER7

Bruno Gomes, Man Utd's U17 Brazilian Striker won the golden boot with Desportivo Brasil, in their league. The press are calling him 'B9' and he scored 27 goals this season. A hatrick in the cup final. He'll meet up with United next Summer.

He'll have a place in the future 4-0-6.

NO! No more fucking Brazilians :mad: What position does he play?

CB. Media is hyping him has the next Thiago Silva or Lucio (hopefully Bayern or early Inter Lucio, not Lucio "I let balls hop over my head" di Merda that we had). Dunno. I'm all about signing young players, and based Fabio Paratici has been a scouting god, so I'm hopeful. But I fucking HATE Brazilians players at Juve. With the possible exception of Diego who was one of the few highlights on our shitty team, I've never seen one do well in my days of following Juve since Emerson.

Also, in happier news, the same Fifa agent expert figlio di puttana who said we were selling Vidal to fund the purchase of Alexis Sanchez has also said we're looking to buy promising young striker at Bologna named Manolo Gabbiadini. Expert my fucking ass. Gabbiadini is owned by Juventus.

If he doesn't know that and wants to continue to spread rumours then he can join Cellino, De Laurentiis, and everyone at Torino FC except Ogbonna and Bianchi in sucking my dick. FORZA KING ARTUROOOOOOOO!

Timurid

CB. Media is hyping him has the next Thiago Silva or Lucio (hopefully Bayern or early Inter Lucio, not Lucio "I let balls hop over my head" di Merda that we had). Dunno. I'm all about signing young players, and based Fabio Paratici has been a scouting god, so I'm hopeful. But I fucking HATE Brazilians players at Juve. With the possible exception of Diego who was one of the few highlights on our shitty team, I've never seen one do well in my days of following Juve since Emerson.

Also, in happier news, the same Fifa agent expert figlio di puttana who said we were selling Vidal to fund the purchase of Alexis Sanchez has also said we're looking to buy promising young striker at Bologna named Manolo Gabbiadini. Expert my fucking ass. Gabbiadini is owned by Juventus.

If he doesn't know that and wants to continue to spread rumours then he can join Cellino, De Laurentiis, and everyone at Torino FC except Ogbonna and Bianchi in sucking my dick. FORZA KING ARTUROOOOOOOO!

I hope he flops for you and we sell ogbonna off to united or psg for 20 mil. lol

K1LLER7

sigh

So what happens when we rotate Carrick ?

Giggs and Scholes will still be playing as CB's.

Think Cleverly and Fletch will start next game. Kagawa was training with the first team during the Warm-up before the Newcastle match so hopefully he makes the next game.

FootballFan

oh hell no

ozil must stay

chelsea can have di maria for mata if they want lol

You already had Mata man, missed your chance. :p

mata_en_el_madrid_10100.jpg

MataNegredoCastilla10.jpg

(If anyone is wondering, that is Negredo next to him)

Sure, less sensible than snapping up a young CB and a consistent midfielder or two, but there's a perverse part of me that doesn't mind seeing us return to the "we'll-just-score-more" philosophy of Ferguson's earlier United sides.

We already are in that mode. Look how much we score. We have scored 11 more goals than Chelsea, and 14 more than Tottenham and City.

K1LLER7

Smalling is shit. He conceded 3 goals to fraudcastle today. You need an Italian to put some order in your backline.
Not one for £20m we dont. We can take your best midfielder though :)

Smalling's pretty good at CB. Against Newcastle he played at RB and had to keep overlapping for Valencia, seen as Tony V can't take a player on 1v1 :(

We are due an awesome Italian player.
Macheda :lol

That's next season bro.

Based Bianchi will save you. I guarantee it. He's decent when playing for relegation threatened teams. Hold a soft spot for him since he and Amoruso saved Reggina back in the day.
Walter "Moral Victors" Mazzarri can go fuck himself....squadra piena di fighe

We are due an awesome Italian player.

I was going to say Macheda, then I read "awesome."

I would honestly see White Pogba, i.e. Marco Verratti, doing well at United, but the irony would be too much for either of our fans to handle.

Edit: Midfielder, KILLER7?

Can I interest you in a certain Brazilian international?

melo_423423424242.jpg

FootballFan

Messi is in Argentina for the christmas break period, most recent interview he said:

"I'm happy about the goals I've scored and the records I've broken, but this year could have been better in terms of silverware. I've always said that if the team isn't winning things my goals are meaningless.

I hope to finish my career at Barcelona, and this new contract takes me a step closer to realising that dream"

I don't really agree that his goals are meaningless if Barca were to go trophy-less, would just mean they were not that important.

Meaningless would mean you get nothing out of them, but you do still get CL qualification, entertained fans, records etc.

I too hope Messi retires at Barca.

Timurid

ibhElyYAI9bk5V.gif

2 of those were mistakes from De Gea and Evans. So only 1 of those counts against him.
Suzy hates united!
Not one for £20m we dont. We can take your best midfielder though :)

Smalling's pretty good at CB. Against Newcastle he played at RB and had to keep overlapping for Valencia, seen as Tony V can't take a player on 1v1 :(

Macheda :lol

I mean Euros not pounds and we only have holding midfielders.

Timurid

Based Bianchi will save you. I guarantee it. He's decent when playing for relegation threatened teams. Hold a soft spot for him since he and Amoruso saved Reggina back in the day.
Walter "Moral Victors" Mazzarri can go fuck himself....squadra piena di fighe

As long as Ventura and Bianchi are with us we ain't dropping. Plus, if we make profit from Ogbonna. Hopefully, Cairo will actually spend it and not use it to buy himself a new villa in Saint Tropez.

Sloosha

Suzy is a big Chelsea fan.

Oh god, I'm having such a good run on FTL right now but I'm running low on fuel. I'm so scared to move to the next star system.

EDIT: Fuck, I lost my pilot. :(

Salazar

Horrifying Chicha fan art.

DYeQg.jpg

I think someone has taken a Yuko Shimizu illustration and fucked with it.

Edit: No, no part of that looks competent enough to be Yuko.

Lightning

Banned
Watching MOTD is quite interesting. Joe Hart made another goal keeping error. It was a foul earlier so that's a bullshit goal but Hart should have saved that. Szczesny would get roasted if he let that in. Not quite sure what Mancini's talking about because for me anyway Sunderland had the better chances in that game. Could of scored a few more if they knew where the target was. It was a Giroud/Gervinho performance from their forwards.

Liverpool got out played. Stoke played very well and you cannot conceed soft goals against Stoke. It's so hard to score against Stoke.

Watching MOTD is quite interesting. Joe Hart made another goal keeping error. It was a foul earlier so that's a bullshit goal but Hart should have saved that. Szczesny would get roasted if he let that in. Not quite sure what Mancini's talking about because for me anyway Sunderland had the better chances in that game. Could of scored a few more if they knew where the target was. It was a Giroud/Gervinho performance from their forwards.

Liverpool got out played. Stoke played very well and you cannot conceed soft goals against Stoke. It's so hard to score against Stoke.

And yet the pundits will focus only on De Gea and not Hart.

Top Bottom