• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salazar

Lol, amazing scenes.

Seems like Zabaleta just got jarred by a solid square tackle. Unlucky for him.

No official comment from MUFC about Bebe's loan deal. Maybe we are angling for a sale.

Hixx

The sad part is

the loudest cheer of the day at Stadium of Plight was the Newcastle final score.

those fuckers

eh?

Also Newcastle had more points at this stage in the season when they last got relegated

nic-cage1.gif

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOL #GillIn

Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp face censure from the Football Association for their public criticisms of the match officials during the Boxing Day programme of Premier League fixtures. But Sir Alex Ferguson will not be punished for confronting the referee Mike Dean during Manchester United's 4-3 home win over Newcastle United.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp face censure from the Football Association for their public criticisms of the match officials during the Boxing Day programme of Premier League fixtures. But Sir Alex Ferguson will not be punished for confronting the referee Mike Dean during Manchester United's 4-3 home win over Newcastle United.

loooool

dat impunity

Hixx

Are you honestly trying to claim the tackle on Zaba wasn't a foul? Surely you can't be that blinded?

Disgusting.

Does it really matter, Kompany should have been sent off and Nastasic's assault on Fletcher in the box... why's no-one mentioning these?

Sleepy

When will Arsenal play the makeup game? Also, did Brian McBride get fired from Fox? He hasn't been on the Match Day show for a few weeks.

GorillaJu

Pardew has been saying for a while that Ba could be leaving. Think he's trying to get a bidding war started as he's resigned to losing him. Now I know Ba is class but he's been rather selfish over the season and it seems to be distracting from the team's synergy overall.

Wilbur

Banned
Just watching highlights from yesterday now; Walters' second goal was class. Reina might have got a stronger hand to it, but great technique.

GolazoDan

I got Metal Gear Solid 4. I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 4. I'm not very good at Metal Gear Solid 4. I like Drebin and his lil' hairless monkey.

GolazoDan

By the way, I'm assuming all comments along the lines of "anyone else and they'd be getting punished but since it's Fergie..." are being made ironically? You're joking, yeah?

Wilbur

Banned
Lambert penalty was powerful as FUCK

By the way, I'm assuming all comments along the lines of "anyone else and they'd be getting punished but since it's Fergie..." are being made ironically? You're joking, yeah?

I was joking until an hour ago :lol :lol :lol

Meier

Does it really matter, Kompany should have been sent off and Nastasic's assault on Fletcher in the box... why's no-one mentioning these?
Because Fletcher dove like a motherfucker. Collapsed like a pile of bricks. And the first yellow on Kompany was absolute bullshit (definitely a foul but not remotely close to a yellow) so there was no way he deserved a second.

Mastadon

Banned
Fuck me the first day back at work after the holiday's is so depressing. I came in with an outrageous hangover cause I though it'd be really quiet, but every fucker is seemingly having a crisis at the same time.

Selfish cunts.

Wilbur

Banned
What? You're nuts. Vidal is worth twice that. Hell, he has almost scored as many goals in as many games, in a more defensive league, and he's not a striker! Vidal non si tocca!

But Chicha's so adorable!!

Okay, here's the deal. We'll give you Chicha and Macheda for Vidal, swap Pogba for Scholes, then we'll broker a deal for Lewandowski, then let you beat us 2-1 in the second leg of the CL semi final after we win 3-0 in the first, giving you some pride back. Deal?

But Chicha's so adorable!!

Okay, here's the deal. We'll give you Chicha and Macheda for Vidal, swap Pogba for Scholes, then we'll broker a deal for Lewandowski, then let you beat us 2-1 in the second leg of the CL semi final after we win 3-0 in the first, giving you some pride back. Deal?

Giving us back some pride? That is the most dangerous post I've ever read on NeoGAF. I could have been killed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What? You're nuts. Vidal is worth twice that. Hell, he has almost scored as many goals in as many games, in a more defensive league, and he's not a striker! Vidal non si tocca!

Happy New Year! You flying home or on holiday?
Holiday! Details later ;)

Thanks guys

Wilbur

Banned
Giving us back some pride? That is the most dangerous post I've ever read on NeoGAF. I could have been killed.

oi

don't joke about that. that shits serious

My mate's grandad is a Millwall fan and he gave me a fucking five hour long diatribe about how footballers aren't men anymore and go RVP is a fucking pansy cunt who should be shot. Was boring as fuck

oi

don't joke about that. that shits serious

My mate's grandad is a Millwall fan and he gave me a fucking five hour long diatribe about how footballers aren't men anymore and go RVP is a fucking pansy cunt who should be shot. Was boring as fuck

He's right though.

Top Bottom