• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salvadora

I think I'll post less about United in the future as I'm in danger of doing an Ushojax. He'd be on my favourites list despite all the Arsenal talk by the way. I pretty much like everyone so no need for any lists.

Wilbur

Banned
Jeff as well! But he doesn't come around as often now Blackburn are relegated :( damn too many awesome people in FootyGAF.

You wound me.

You could have been on, but there was that period when I was in your avatar for a long while and I got angry and cried.

I'll take 5.

I'm like that ethereal hard man Daniel Agger. Have you seen his tattoos?

You're no longer on the list

Hixx

lists fucking suck

im never on any

you can all gan floss your teeth with my fucking pubes for all i care anyway

Messi

I like:

5. dc45
4. Yurt
3. Quiche
2. Pulga
1. Slizz

Fady would be on the list except I think he is trying to leave us. Honourable mentions for spanishwrath, footballfan and wilbs.

I don't dislike anyone enough to post about them.

Arnie

Was Shelvey as poor as I've been reading ?

Lots of calls to sell him to fund a Wanyama bid, lol.

Yep, he was absolutely crap.

Abuse and calls to sell him are ridiculous, though, and most likely emanate from the section of fans most fans would rather gag.

Salvadora

the vita is a great handheld anyone who says otherwise is trolling simple as

You can easily get swept up with the negativity though. I looked at one of those threads detailing the games it had this year and it looked like some great stuff. I'll pick it up when it's discontinued.

Wilbur

Banned
Lists are shit, I agree. Just like formations.

I like this list

5oa7y.png

I don't follow, do you mean you like it when I belittle City :p ?!

Srs PR posts are not to be laughed at. Srsly.

I like it when you post all the #massive #basedmarwood stuff

But the top of page post about City's academy complex was the worst post of the year apart from the argument about minus vs whatever the other fucking one is

member as in cock or what

shut up

Best footy-gaf domestic of the year goes to:

fry8 vs Clegg

I used to love that shit.

:lol :lol

The other day I said to Fry over FB he should come back, and he said when Clegg gets perma'd :lol :lol :lol

We'll turn this into a Vita thread eventually :p

Can't believe you guys haven't included Doicare. I would have but don't think he's got a Vita.

Doicare started off strong but became a parody of himself

Hixx

You can easily get swept up with the negativity though. I looked at one of those threads detailing the games it had this year and it looked like some great stuff. I'll pick it up when it's discontinued.

Vita had the strongest line up this year

dc89

Balls to list. Here is my formation.

tc91

Kyoufu
Manager
Meier
Linius

Yurt
Yenrot

Ushojax
Fady K
Messi

Arnie
Wilbury

Key players.

Kyoufu - he mimics the right back that got away.
Manager & Meier - City fans get flak that makes them stronger. Solid defenders of the Massive Club.
Yurt - He's Pogtrayer and Beardlo rolled into one.
Fady K - You can't mark him, he is everywhere and no where, he supports everyone and no one.
Messi - Because he's better than Gareth Bale.
Arnie - he's short and tenacious.
Wilbury - comedy goals are bound to happen. Kicking against his own head etc.

Hixx

tc91

Kyoufu
Manager
Meier
Linius

Yurt
Yenrot

Ushojax
Fady K
Messi

Arnie
Wilbury

Key players.

Manager & Meier - City fans get flak that makes them stronger. Solid defenders of the Massive Club.
Fady K - You can't mark him, he is everywhere and no where, he supports everyone and no one.

Opposition:

HixxSAFC

beats you every fucking year

The 3DS line-up was terrible, the only game I've bought for it this year has been NSMB2. It gives me some serious buyers remorse feelings.

I am so tempted to get a 3DS XL but then I look at the games and there's only that Resident Evil and the Mario games I know I'd actually play

Messi

Considering that Olivia Wilde doesn't have much in the chest department, this post makes sense.

Olivia's body is perfection. Be it an ass or breast man.

I have seen some fine asses at parties recently. But you can't go wrong with a nice pair of boobs.

olivia-wilde-gq1.gif

tc91

Kyoufu
Manager
Meier
Linius

Yurt
Yenrot

Ushojax
Fady K
Messi

Arnie
Wilbury

Key players.

Messi - Because he's better than Gareth Bale.
That's 12 players.

I have a strongly dislike list. It's members will remain anonymous.

As for the rest of you, I hate you all, just not as much as the folks on the dislike list. Sods!

Slizz

I like:

5. dc45
4. Yurt
3. Quiche
2. Pulga
1. Slizz

Fady would be on the list except I think he is trying to leave us. Honourable mentions for spanishwrath, footballfan and wilbs.

I don't dislike anyone enough to post about them.

Ahahahaha.

Clegg go and make a rugby thread and talk to yourself for a week. Then we can get fry back.

:lol

Slizz is probs my #1. Dude's too cool.

Too kind.

I like pretty much everyone including the Liverpool fans. It took awhile for me to like most of the Liverpool fans here but nevertheless I like you all.

Salvadora

He'd only flounce again over someone having an opinion different to his own.
You should visit the Homeland season 2 thread.
I am so tempted to get a 3DS XL but then I look at the games and there's only that Resident Evil and the Mario games I know I'd actually play
I got it thinking "I'll be fine with Nintendo first party", but I don't know if it's quality or a lack of interest in many Nintendo games these days. It just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Wilbur

Banned

I could have been banned

He'd only flounce again over someone having an opinion different to his own.

see below, swine

Ahahahaha.

Clegg go and make a rugby thread and talk to yourself for a week. Then we can get fry back.

:lol

Slizz is probs my #1. Dude's too cool.

Slizz is utmost swag. All three of the VillaBros are cool as well, I love them motherfuckers

Opposition:

HixxSAFC

beats you every fucking year

new best member

I have a strongly dislike list. It's members will remain anonymous.

As for the rest of you, I hate you all, just not as much as the folks on the dislike list. Sods!

Give us one name.

I reckon I could guess one or two :lol

BTW can I just say I picked Kyoufu out as POTY at the very beginning and apart from short burst from bud and Lightning he has delivered.

I'll never forget the time when he was saying Koscielny was shit and people thought he was trolling and I think even he convinced himself he was trolling but really he wasn't trolling at it.

Koscielny really is shit.

Even PJX?
Pretty sure PJX support the Heat which probs saves him, just.

Wilbur

Banned
Even PJX?

I have a soft spot for him: a) because he's deluded and b) because he lives in Croydon and that's the nasty end of the world

baby you know I love you right? I just don't think the planet is ready for our love yet, sweet Danish pastry. By the way some danish girl I know loves sweets called spunk

Top Bottom