• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
BTW can I just say I picked Kyoufu out as POTY at the very beginning and apart from short burst from bud and Lightning he has delivered.

I'll never forget the time when he was saying Koscielny was shit and people thought he was trolling and I think even he convinced himself he was trolling but really he wasn't trolling at it.

Koscielny really is shit.

Pretty sure PJX support the Heat which probs saves him, just.

Yeah, Kyoufu is top dog this year. For comedy value you can't beat the three you just named.

Gonna go make a podium out of an egg carton and print their avatars and shit, cry and wank and celebrate my FootyGAF 2012

Feel free to guess names. I'm just interested to see who you think.

I remember you had a bunch of arguments with Kyoufu but you've kindled love now. Gonna guess one or two of the Spurs lads (especially Bungie), Salazar/Laboured...

that's it off the top of my head.

pulga

Banned
It's just a loan. He will return.

What the fuck has Mendes done for us lately, anyway ?

He got you Bebe. What else could you ever want?

Wilbury said:
Hairiest Member

1. Hixx
2. Wilbury
3. Mumei

You haven't seen my balls to anus area. Shit's filthier than that hooker Wazza used to bang.

Messi said:
I like:

5. dc45
4. Yurt
3. Quiche
2. Pulga
1. Slizz

Fady would be on the list except I think he is trying to leave us. Honourable mentions for spanishwrath, footballfan and wilbs.

I don't dislike anyone enough to post about them.

Fuck yeah, I made a list! A year of my life wasted on this thread is validated. I'd make a list myself but you're all cunts.

Except dc. His deluded PR makes me lol <3 Oh and Timmy! I love YOU, Timurid!!

Wilbur

Banned
Webb has no hair on his head.

Wilbury has no hair everywhere but on his head.

How you mixed them up, I don't know.

tc, slap him.

Gonna PM you a picture of my arsecrack, we'll see who's failing to spot key decisions then

edit: morsel got dat swag as well

Timurid is nuts lol

fuck andres pecho frio

Ushojax is on Kyles list and he's probably number 1.

I have a soft spot for him: a) because he's deluded and b) because he lives in Croydon and that's the nasty end of the world

baby you know I love you right? I just don't think the planet is ready for our love yet, sweet Danish pastry. By the way some danish girl I know loves sweets called spunk

Oh yeah, spunk is great candy. Nothing saves PJX, not even his hilarious RAWKish mentality.

I was never trolling with Koscielny. Dude is so shit.

Remember who supported you, REMEMBER.

Gareth Bale.

Most def.

Yeah, Kyoufu is top dog this year. For comedy value you can't beat the three you just named.

Gonna go make a podium out of an egg carton and print their avatars and shit, cry and wank and celebrate my FootyGAF 2012

I remember you had a bunch of arguments with Kyoufu but you've kindled love now. Gonna guess one or two of the Spurs lads (especially Bungie), Salazar/Laboured...

that's it off the top of my head.
Interesting...

I honestly think Kyoufu is a top bloke. We locked horns like any alpha males would
:lol
. But that mild disdain soon blossomed in to a forum love story like no other. Touching really.

Nope.

Shit I forgot about my baby Soi-Fong.

He really is awesome.

He's like Lightning, but he supports United and takes everything he reads 100% seriously

Kyle ignoring Ushojax post is clearly him silently acknowledging it.

I defended Koscielny for so long. Has he just started being shit this season, or was I imagining things?

He had the benefit of playing right next to Djourou for a long time, which can make anyone look good to the untrained eye.

Scum

I defended Koscielny for so long. Has he just started being shit this season, or was I imagining things?

CE4T7.gif

pulga

Banned
Seriously guys, Timurid. Someone was spot on when he was described as a pantomime villain, the little kid bro always trying to best you. For you, this once, Timmy:

FORZAAAA TOROOOOO!!!

Kyle ignoring Ushojax post is clearly him silently acknowledging it.
Where did he post. I'm not even joking I can't see it?

Kylehimself was saved by his Wilbur reading.

I feel like that swayed things for him.
I have the little hairless sage to thank for my FootyGAF presence, oh dear... :lol

Kyle is a decent chap.

For a northern savage that is.
The best kind of savage!

Lunchbox is my eternal favourite and I hate when people pick on him

:lol my Moment OTY is Wooden saying 'do the Bendtner for me'

sometimes I just fucking listen
Can you link it please? I want to hear it so much.

Lovely John.

K1LLER7

Seriously guys, Timurid. Someone was spot on when he was described as a pantomime villain, the little kid bro always trying to best you. For you, this once, Timmy:

[BOLD] FORZAAAA TOROOOOO!!! [/BOLD]

He's going to lose his avatar bet with me. Bayern better beat Arsenal.

Salvadora

He had the benefit of playing right next to Djourou for a long time, which can make anyone look good to the untrained eye.
Yeah I suppose I probably thought it was Djourou that was the problem, and when he stopped playing Koscielny would since. I was so wrong.

Never forget :(
I opened your eyes, that's all.
Give me your verdict on other overrated Arsenal players, I need the insight.

Wilbur

Banned

Mastadon

Banned
Sometimes I wonder how it's possible that somebody as rational as you can be a Liverpool fan.

I still haven't figured it out.

One day.

The exception that proves the rule? I've just done my 'top 10' posters list in my head and was horrified to discover that 6 of them are united fans :(

Kyoufu

Give me your verdict on other overrated Arsenal players, I need the insight.

Can't think of anyone tbh. Koscielny was the only one whose donkey balls were fondled for no good reason.

I think Walcott and Giroud are actually decent and get some unfair criticism.

K1LLER7

The exception that proves the rule? I've just done my 'top 10' posters list in my head and was horrified to discover that 7 of them are united fans :(

i'll guess them :)

1. Doicare
2. Salazar (avid Rawk Lurker :p)
3. Wilbury
4. Clegg
5. Viva
6. Fady
7. Slizz
8. Arnie
9. Hitcher
10. DC88

was i close?

edit: who was it that thought Viva was a City fan?

We'll turn this into a Vita thread eventually :p

Can't believe you guys haven't included Doicare. I would have but don't think he's got a Vita.

Doicare only posts when Utd 'didn't deserve to lose' (even though they totally did) :p he doesn't understand the concept of taking your chances and posts stats and injury lists. He's the worst.

:lol

Wilbur

Banned
Yenrot's decimation of faridmon was pretty funny.

Yenrot is an intriguing poster.

Sometimes Yenrot has an air of thinking everyone is a cunt

but then I remember he supports Liverpool and its probably just a reaction to a match, so I forgive him. I love you Yenrot

THIS IS SO META

freewheeling is the worst

Salvadora

Can't think of anyone tbh. Koscielny was the only one whose donkey balls were fondled for no good reason.

I think Walcott and Giroud are actually decent and get some unfair criticism.

Yeah I think it's a shame Giroud didn't get the goals early in the season or the coverage of him could have been quite different. The headlines had written themselves after Van Persie left.

I can see why people think Walcott gets unfairly criticised,but God, it is easy to criticise him. Still no news on the contract situation which is always a bad sign. He is playing upfront/taking set pieces now, so he's getting what he wants if he was telling the truth.

Top Bottom