• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

pulga

Banned
is ur opinion unpopular normally? not saying your wrong... or right... but alot of peeps like higuain for said trait amongst other things. i have my own opinion on higuain but id really like to hear yer opinion on him.

lol wut? You're the one over-rating fucking Huntelaar and claiming Higuain, as much as I love Pipita, is more clinical than Evilore...and he's the one with the unpopular opinion? lol.

Can we amend the worst posters list? Huntelaar SMH.
when u :

1: get injured , benched for the majority of the season

2: then proceed to sign to another team who play alot different + in a new league your not familiar with

3: be played out of position.

and then get another injury or so it tends to affect the form and rhythm of any player really. if there is one thing i cannot forgive mou over its how he handled sahin. he was supposed to replace alonso before alonso became as bad as he is now. im well aware of sahin's quality. guy is right. we wud ruin gotze and hummels as long as we have mou as coach. look at modric ffs. if he had any hype he is not living up to it.

So it's Mourinho's fault Sahin got injured? And why the fuck would Mourinho ruin Hummels and Gotze? Give me one good reason. Mourinho is a fantastic coach, one of the best in the world and we're lucky to have him. He's a masterful tactician and a superb motivator.

This is why people don't like us Madrid fans, fickle bunch of cunts. Everyone was gobbling Mourinho's cock when he won us 3 titles against one of the best sides ever and led by probably the greatest player of all time. Now everyone's turning on him? Why? Because Ramos, Casillas and some other dickwad got some sand in their vaginas. It's amazing how much disrespect our players have towards our coach. SAF wouldn't stand for this bullshit, he'd throw a fucking boot at their mugs. We don't deserve Mourinho, end of story. Let's just get this circus over with and send him back to the EPL and get some second rate turd ala Benitez as a replacement. We'll see how he fares with the locker-room pricks.

A bit of both, and with the general mentality of the team, too.

There's an argument to be made for consolidating the style and playing fairly counter attacking football until we've got enough players who can support Suarez. But at the same time we've played brilliantly against some good teams, like United and City, so why should we have to gimp how we play to beat the likes of Villa, and Stoke.

I think the team's suffering from a general sense of fragility, that extends beyond this year and back to Rafa's final season. We always feel like we're going to collapse, and that leads to a general anxiety in front of goal, at both ends.

It also needs to be said that at times Rodgers has looked clueless in how he's approached games, in that it's all about his style of play, and not much beyond that. Look at how Kenny approached Stoke a couple seasons back, he went to three at the back and used Coates height to combat Stoke. We won that game. The other night, however, Jones bossed Skrtel and Agger across the pitch, and the team in general couldn't get close to them.

Did Suso need to start against Stoke? Was he really that good against Fulham? Personally I don't think so, and when Sterling came on he was much more effective, but at that point the game was lost.

Bit of poor question from me tbh. The two aren't exactly mutually exclusive. You need the right players to play the way you want to play. Also, against Villa and Stoke individual mistakes from Skrtel and Agger let you down quite a bit. And neither of them are bad defenders.

A_JuwAiCEAA4qOz.jpg:large

Van Punisher :lol :lol :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Nick Powell's Corsa has broken down again.

He's so cool.

Nicky Pow Pow's still rocking a Corsa? Damn that level headed swagmonster

lol wut? You're the one over-rating fucking
Huntelaar
and claiming Higuain, as much as I love Pipita, is more clinical than Evilore...and he's the one with the unpopular opinion? lol.

Can we amend the worst posters list? Huntelaar SMH.

So it's Mourinho's fault Sahin got injured? And why the fuck would Mourinho ruin Hummels and Gotze? Give me one good reason. Mourinho is a fantastic coach, one of the best in the world and we're lucky to have him. He's a masterful tactician and a super motivator.

This is why people don't like us Madrid fans, fickle bunch of cunts. Everyone was gobbling Mourinho's cock when he won us 3 titles against one of the best sides ever and led by probably the greatest player of all time. Now everyone's turning on him? Why? Because Ramos, Casillas and some other dickwad got some sand in their vaginas. It's amazing how much disrespect our players have towards our coach. SAF wouldn't stand for this bullshit, he'd throw a fucking boot at their mugs. We don't deserve Mourinho, end of story. Let's just get this circus over with and send him back to the EPL and get some second rate turd ala Benitez as a replacement. We'll see how he fares with the locker-room pricks.

Pulga I love you

Arnie

Bit of poor question from me tbh. The two aren't exactly mutually exclusive. Also, against Villa and Stoke individual mistakes let you down quite a bit.

Exactly, against Villa they scored a couple of excellent goals whilst we defended limply and everyone's head dropped. Mentality was the key there, we started the game sloppily and with a heightened killer instinct could've easily taken the lead before Benteke unleashed the first bullet. And that's the problem, or part of it.

And then against Stoke we have a perfect start, but Skrtel's slip gifted them a goal which signalled to the team 'here we go again', and then the inevitable happened. That's the Liverpool Way more than pass and move, at the moment, sadly.

But in all this doom and gloom, it obscures all the positive things that've happened this season for a club that's always been in transition. We've played well in the vast majority of games, without the cutting edge to win. I don't think we can pin that on any one individual, we can't say that Rodgers got it wrong because we've got to play Suso or Sterling ahead of Downing and Cole. That's just the state of the club.

Without a result a performance goes unnoticed. You beat us, fair and square, but in that game I wouldn't look at Spurs and say 'aren't they a much better team than us?'. Obviously results prove you are, after the fact, but that's more a consistency and mental thing, not from a pure footballing perspective. And it's unfair to pin that on Rodgers when it's existed at the club since before his arrival.

This tickled me.

Arnie

Thanks for the help, dc.

The game is working now.

You're in for a treat. It's just playable Indiana Jones, and that's fucking fun.

I blitzed through that game in a matter of days, something I rarely do nowadays. Enjoying Far Cry 3 similarly, it's just a blast, and it's rarely frustrating.

Zabojnik

Fuuuuuck. I just realized that Asamoah will miss the first CL match against Celtic, if Ghana make it to the Africa Cup final. Going to Scotland without both Chiellini and Asa would be ... bad, very bad. :/

Has anyone here read Dune!?

Brilliant series. The first few books more so than the later ones.

pulga

Banned
I want pulga to replace Mourinho.

I'd be fired for starting cantera, they don't sell shirts y'know.

And for punching Ramos out, whore needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

You guys don't think SAF would want a different challenge at his old age, after delivering the 20th to United? I'd kill for SAF, we need a manager respected across the board who has the liberty to make all the structural changes he needs, including full control over the reserves.

Clegg

You're in for a treat. It's just playable Indiana Jones, and that's fucking fun.

I blitzed through that game in a matter of days, something I rarely do nowadays. Enjoying Far Cry 3 similarly, it's just a blast, and it's rarely frustrating.

UC 2 is one of my favorite games this gen.

I can't think of a better paced action game.

Hixx

U2 is one of the games this gen will be remembered for

U3 will be remembered as one of the most disappointing sequels of the gen

bud23

Lol,Mourinho is a masterful impostor, who alienates people´s minds to converge with his psychotic paranoias, and even convinces guys who claim to be madrid fans like this Pulga, and makes them criticize players who spent 20 years of their career at Real madrid like Casillas. This have a name, Stockholm Syndrome.

Mourinho is a good coach, nothing more, and btw he is not the best coach in the world at all, this stupid guy is hurting Madrid in many levels. The best thing that can happen for Real Madrid is to see how Mourinho puts his ass far away from the Bernabeu.

I can´t wait to see that.

Pulga I love you

DAT PULGA

ilbq8vGrDzuQz.gif

I agree with both. Well said Pulga.

Zabojnik

You guys don't think SAF would want a different challenge at his old age, after delivering the 20th to United? I'd kill for SAF, we need a manager respected across the board who has the liberty to make all the structural changes he needs, including full control over the reserves.

Somehow Real don't strike me as a club that would let something like this happen. Ever. There seem to be more than a few 'hidden bosses' inside the establishment. Mou had a much easier time at Inter, where all you have to do is convince Moratti and he'll let you have the keys. Nobody else counts for shit there.

pulga

Banned
I agree with both. Well said Pulga.
wait wut. I love Casillas, I don't want any other keeper. Ramos is one of the best defenders in the world. I don't want them going anywhere, I just want them to shut the fuck up, comply with the manager and unite the group. It's their jobs as 1st and 2nd captains! This portuguese vs spanish bullshit needs to stop.

and your new avatar sucks balls, bring cumlips back.

Somehow Real don't strike me as a club that would let something like this happen. Ever. There seem to be more than a few 'hidden bosses' inside the establishment. Mou had a much easier time at Inter, where all you have to do is convince Moratti and he'll let you have the keys. Nobody else counts for shit there.

Agreed. It's a mafia from top to bottom. Maybe when Raul becomes manager we can have something like this.

lol right.

dc89

Yes! None of the others in the series though.

Cool, is it good?

Thanks for the help, dc.

The game is working now.

No problem! I think I had a similar issue with Uncharted 1/2. I can't remember which!

Yeah I liked Uncharted 3.

K1LLER7

What has that motherfucker gone and done now?
Loaned to a team in Portugal, Rio Ave :(

Fergie didn't recognise his exceptional talents and decided to play a one-footed, buffering winger in Valencia. He's too good for United. Hopefully he retuns to torment the PL defences once again.

You're on neither best nor worst lists. I have shown up on four worst lists so far.

I assume it's because my team's manager faced no punishment for his actions yesterday. Yes, that must be it.
I want to join the worst list too. Maybe I should keep spamming Bebe updates.

Messi

You're on neither best nor worst lists. I have shown up on four worst lists so far.

I assume it's because my team's manager faced no punishment for his actions yesterday. Yes, that must be it.

I mean what else could it be? Jealousy over your hot bod?

Wilbur

Banned
Serious though, I love you all. Even JuanPablo, he brought something new to the table. Honourable mentions go out to all of United-GAF, Mastadon, Fady, Hixx, Zabo, Fade, Elsk, Blablurn, Salva, Kyle, Quiche, Andres, Willkiller, Pulga, and my stand our favourite BigBoss/keit4, and he of first banning Verano. I love you all, even the ones I haven't mentioned.

But my top 5 of the year are

5. Arnie
4. Viva
3. Lightning
2. Yurt
1. Kyoufu
0. Bud

dc89

Serious though, I love you all. Even JuanPablo, he brought something new to the table. Honourable mentions go out to all of United-GAF, Mastadon, Fady, Hixx, Zabo, Fade, Elsk, Blablurn, Salva, Kyle, Quiche, Andres, Willkiller, Pulga, and my stand our favourite BigBoss/keit4, and he of first banning Verano. I love you all, even the ones I haven't mentioned.

5. Arnie
4. Viva
3. Lightning
2. Yurt
1. Kyoufu

Including me?

spidye

fuck you guys elsk was awesome.
he had a horrible black out moment when he dissed Gomez but other than that he was mostly enjoyable.

Wilbur

Banned
Including me?

I like you more when you post about city in a self-deprecating manner. United posts and serious PR ones are hilarious in the wrong way.

fuck you guys elsk was awesome.
he had a horrible black out moment when he dissed Gomez but other than that he was mostly enjoyable.

My favourite Elsk moment was when he called all English posters assholes

Clegg

5. Arnie
4. Viva
3. Lightning
2. Yurt
1. Kyoufu
0. Bud

You wound me.

Top Bottom