• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

Madrid will be absolutely fucked if they've actually sacked Mou.

He's the only manager in football that is capable of breaking the Barca dominance.

Not one list.

Not even fucking one

On the day we appoint an actual Sunday league coach to be a coach at the club you cunts couldn't pity me one little bit

Well fuck you all the special one is coming to Blackburn and we're going to party like it nineteen ninety CUNTING five

Wilbur

Banned
Madrid will be absolutely fucked if they've actually sacked Mou.

He's the only manager in football that is capable of breaking the Barca dominance.

Step forward

Steve-Kean-007.jpg

pulga

Banned
This better be a fucking April Fools gag. I'm totally unfollowing this Mister Chip asshole if it is :mad: You can't play with a man's heart like this.

He said Arsenal will go further in the CL than Man Utd.

Now if they both lose in the next round he has to change to any avatar I pick. Think it was for 1 month. I'm taking recommendations ;)

Lol paging Yurt.

Kyoufu

Not one list.

Not even fucking one

On the day we appoint an actual Sunday league coach to be a coach at the club you cunts couldn't pity me one little bit

Well fuck you all the special one is coming to Blackburn and we're going to party like it nineteen ninety CUNTING five

Don't worry Jeff. When I do my list, you'll be in it.

Wilbur

Banned
Not one list.

Not even fucking one

FAMMMMM

I put you at the top of a separate post saying I wish you posted more

this counts

now take me to disneyland <3

I don't post enough about the EPL to be noticed by anyone but Serie A GAF, really. Not surprised I haven't made any top or worst 5 lists :p

Anyway, any top 5 list without Yurt and Wilbury are automatically disqualified for criminal negligence. Also, top marks to anyone who includes Wooden. And Sunhi for his gifs, Sal for Oxford connection.

pulga

Banned
FALSE ALARM It's just the spanish media being twats on their version of April Fool's.

Interesting drill though, some reactions in here were hilarious. Particularly the Chelski fans tripping over themselves :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I don't post enough about the EPL to be noticed by anyone but Serie A GAF, really. Not surprised I haven't made any top or worst 5 lists :p

Anyway, any top 5 list without Yurt and Wilbury are automatically disqualified for criminal negligence. Also, top marks to anyone who includes Wooden. And Sunhi for his gifs, Sal for Oxford connection.

Honourable mentions, baby. I love when the Juve fans get all passionate and type in Italian capitals <3

I just love FootyGAF. I really do. I love that I have a really active social life with my uni mates (none of who talk about football), then my lad mates who talk about football but don't know much, then my online buddies. I am going to cry myself to sleep and dream of Fade looking like Pirlo and kissing me.

Won the league last season when everyone said it was impossible.

Shouldn't matter if he's actively destroying the team now, there is no way around Mou leaving with what is happening in the club right now. The "but he won ****" logic of football gaf is terrible.

In other news far cry 3 just crashed on me, was just about to do some awesome shit. :(

Kyoufu

Shouldn't matter if he's actively destroying the team now, there is no way around Mou leaving with what is happening in the club right now. The "but he won ****" logic of football gaf is terrible.

And why is it that Chelsea fans want him back?

Because he won ****

Clegg

In other news far cry 3 just crashed on me, was just about to do some awesome shit. :(

I don't think Mourinho is trying to destroy the club though. He brought the team together and got them focused on beating Barca. Which they did. Now that same team is eating itself alive.

Madrid is a cancer.

Wilbur

Banned

I don't think he's actively destroying it... I do think a large part of that club has been corrupt for a long period of time. It's Perez's fault ushering in the Galactico's in the first place, but... the saying is that the club is always bigger than everyone. And that's true, but the club has become this self devouring monster, this catch all that the words 'Real Madrid' automatically means self-invested, egotistical, power hungry, money hungry, desperate for success, desperate to beat Barca at all costs. They don't have the greatest reputation in football, and the type of players and staff they have don't help to soften that image. Mou, Karanka, Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos and Marcelo are all capable of things that will draw criticism. It's not a one man thing. But if Casillas and Ramos are standing up against a coach who has got them winning things, then they're deeming themselves either bigger than the club, or acting in the wrong interests of the club under delusions they're doing the right thing. They have the best coach in the business.

GQman2121

Banned
I've enjoyed the Vita more than any other system this year. It's the best PSX/PSP machine ever created. With PS+ freebees, is a pretty good value imo.

Django was a lot of fun. I think The Master is a better picture, but I haven't had that much fun with a crowd at the movies in a long time.

Wilbur

Banned
I remember that guy

I remember knowing it could never be worse

And today we look to have given Judan Ali a job - previous experience, arsenal under 13's and assistant manager to a London Sunday league side

You couldn't make it up

I just read that on Banned Paper.

It can't be. I'm so fucking sorry for you Jeff, 2013 isn't looking good already.

pulga

Banned
Im watching United v Newcastle right now, the linesman just ruled Evans' OG as offside, why the fuck did the ref allow it?

Also, at what point does Frogie go crazy?

Hixx

Not one list.

Not even fucking one

You're on mine gef

And why is it that Chelsea fans want him back?

Because he won ****

That is a good reason to want a manager back yes. Especially as it's pretty different situations with him getting fired at Chelsea vs him possible getting fired at Real, with Real everything points to him having a power struggle within the team and the team is now completely failing, at Chelsea the reason for him leaving was Roman being a cunt.

I don't think Mourinho is trying to destroy the club though. He brought the team together and got them focused on beating Barca. Which they did. Now that same team is eating itself alive.

Madrid is a cancer.

He might not be trying to, but his time at Real is over, there is just no way he's going to stay over club legends and such. It's almost as if he has been trying everything he could to get fired the last many months, just constantly creating drama.

I don't think he's actively destroying it... I do think a large part of that club has been corrupt for a long period of time. It's Perez's fault ushering in the Galactico's in the first place, but... the saying is that the club is always bigger than everyone. And that's true, but the club has become this self devouring monster, this catch all that the words 'Real Madrid' automatically means self-invested, egotistical, power hungry, money hungry, desperate for success, desperate to beat Barca at all costs. They don't have the greatest reputation in football, and the type of players and staff they have don't help to soften that image. Mou, Karanka, Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos and Marcelo are all capable of things that will draw criticism. It's not a one man thing. But if Casillas and Ramos are standing up against a coach who has got them winning things, then they're deeming themselves either bigger than the club, or acting in the wrong interests of the club under delusions they're doing the right thing. They have the best coach in the business.

What did Karanka do?

pulga

Banned

Its my turn to say I love you <3 They should know better, as our captains.

Honourable mentions, baby. I love when the Juve fans get all passionate and type in Italian capitals <3

I just love FootyGAF. I really do. I love that I have a really active social life with my uni mates (none of who talk about football), then my lad mates who talk about football but don't know much, then my online buddies. I am going to cry myself to sleep and dream of Fade looking like Pirlo and kissing me.

I already have a Pirlo beard, so we're halfway there.

-

Napoli defender Salvatore Aronica to Palermo done

What a thick-headed bully of a defender. In other words, perfect for Palermo.

Napoli defender Salvatore Aronica to Palermo done

What a thick-headed bully of a defender. In other words, perfect for Palermo.

I don't want him. :l

But I'm desperate enough for any defender that it's hard not to give him a chance, but shit this team is fucked on so many levels, fuck you Zamparini you wrinkly dumb cunt.

Top Bottom