• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salvadora

SksdT.jpg

"I'm crazy for Arsenal! but sad to leave Valencia!! Ohh Shiiit.. I'm so confused"
Done.

Kyoufu

Im watching United v Newcastle right now, the linesman just ruled Evans' OG as offside, why the fuck did the ref allow it?

Also, at what point does Frogie go crazy?

Allowed because it was a goal. Suck it Evans.

Fergie goes nuts after half time break. Fucker.

Wilbur

Banned
That's a bit unfair. You could say the same thing about any assistant then. He doesn't have a choice when Mourinho asks him to do a press conference.

I dunno, there's something about him. Irrational dislike, I suppose.

Other assistant managers I don't like:

Mike Phelan.

I don't want him. :l

But I'm desperate enough for any defender that it's hard not to give him a chance, but shit this team is fucked on so many levels, fuck you Zamparini you wrinkly dumb cunt.

Chances you get relegated are low. Miccoli, much like Bianchi for Torino, will probably save you. There are worse teams than you. Pescara is a lock, probably Siena too. Genoa has enough quality to survive, like you guys. My money is on Cagliari or Sampdoria. Hopefully Cagliari and CELLINO MAFIA DI STO CAZZO, UOMO DI MERDA drop. I hope they drop more than Torino, frankly.

Turok_TTZ

I have my own alarm system in place moment mou gets the sack. if it goes off ill let ya guys know about the megaton. that and benzema not faking his smile wud be all the confirmation I need.

whats this about mou getting fired? its all quiet here. well except karanka and pepe, mou's pr mouthpieces, not shutting the **** up like they are supposed go. disappointed in karanka supporting mou.

I have my own alarm system in place moment mou gets the sack. if it goes off ill let ya guys know about the megaton. that and benzema not faking his smile wud be all the confirmation I need.

whats this about mou getting fired? its all quiet here. well except karanka and pepe, mou's pr mouthpieces, not shutting the **** up like they are supposed go. disappointed in karanka supporting mou.

This is such a stupid thing to say when he's his assistant and the manager brought him back to the club. What kind of assistant doesn't support the manager?

Salvadora

Any twitter people have reliable Arsenal information? I feel unfulfilled since AFC_CAMDEN went out of business. Everything seems to be shite these days.

Turok_TTZ

He might not be trying to, but his time at Real is over, there is just no way he's going to stay over club legends and such. It's almost as if he has been trying everything he could to get fired the last many months, just constantly creating drama.
there was a rumor that mou was trying to get himself fired since october but i never gave it credence. still wont, even now.

@ gareth bale

you have a point but karanka shud well aware why we are in this situatiom in the first place. and by supporting mou he has condoned what mou has done to us. is he a mou man or is he a madrid man first? no one man is bigger than any club. least of all real madrid. on phone and in bathroom. ill add to this so yer eyes can be opened.

edit: When you have someone who is more than willing to throw a match just to make his point or get what he wants and has done so with little regard to the club, can that someone be trusted with being coach of Real Madrid?
Adan rarely plays and is in fact looking to leave, Casillas is the best gk in the world and captain of spain, is our starter by default. Mou knew exactly what he was doing when he benched Casillas, thats really the beef of it. Mou tried to make a point. whether a power play or just trying to get himself fired, he made his point loud and clear: to put into jeopardy our season, he is no longer fit to coach madrid any longer.

I really feel bad for Jeff & the Blackburn fans. Reading up on Judan Ali is surreal, it should be an April's Fool joke.

I just read that on Banned Paper.

It can't be. I'm so fucking sorry for you Jeff, 2013 isn't looking good already.

Honestly it is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard it is LITERALLY a Sunday league coach getting an important role at the club because he of Indian heritage, fair enough bring him in a youth role if you want but as a first team coach

I know I'm melodramatic but I think I may be nearing the end of my tether

You're on mine gef

Good man Hixx us unfashionable team fans will stick together

LegoArmo

Steve Kean would have got Blackburn promoted, and he probably would have kept them in the Premier League last year if he got some support from the fans.

Careful what you wish for.

I tried to convince a friend and his girlfriend for months to name their kid after me, turned out to be harder than expected when it ended up being a girl, hopefully their next will be boy. Already seen some truly vile stuff from that thing, babies are disgusting.

Salvadora

What's wrong with naming your kid after yourself!? Lionelito woudl've been much better than random ass Thiago :lol

Me, my dad & grandpa are all called Andrew. I have no idea why they did it or even if it stretches back before then, but now I feel obligated to name any boy I have Andrew. The tradition must live on.

Yen

I wouldn't name my kid Yenrot, it's just too weird.

Ever since I watched that Nigel Farage video, my youtube is filled with UKIP recommendations. It's just baffling.

Yen

Heads up: Each episode of the TWD is 200MSP until Jan 1st. Shall buy some points tomorrow, first episode is good.

Arnie

Steve Kean would have got Blackburn promoted, and he probably would have kept them in the Premier League last year if he got some support from the fans.

Careful what you wish for.

The bolded is bollocks.

Firstly, that's just pure conjecture based on absolutely nothing, and secondly there comes a point, after the team's played shit for months on end, and your manager's done very questionable things off the pitch, that you can't ask the paying fans to keep supporting willy nilly.

Kean should've gone as swiftly as Berg did and allowed a proper Premier League manager to try and keep the club afloat, not hang on for dear life as he pulled the club down with his slimy reputation.

And don't confuse good form in the Championship for 'decent manager'. If McLeish does well at Forest does that suddenly make him a decent premier league manager, despite sinking both Birmingham and Villa?

Top Bottom