• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Arnie

baby why you gotta hurt me like that

Basically I lie on my back and depending on how many I've had, how long it's been etc it either shoots around my belly and chest or just dribbles out. Then I run to the bathroom being careful that it doesn't drip on the floor.

and then my brother reads this forum and i shoot myself in the head

:lol

Fuck putting a condom on, though. They're the devil's work.

K1LLER7

baby why you gotta hurt me like that

Basically I lie on my back and depending on how many I've had, how long it's been etc it either shoots around my belly and chest or just dribbles out. Then I run to the bathroom being careful that it doesn't drip on the floor.

and then my brother reads this forum and i shoot myself in the head

:lol He's probably doing the same thing.

Turok_TTZ

Condoms for a wank, you think we are millionaires m8?

no but i know some peeps that do that. i tried it once myself (never again). and if I try to ejaculate myself, I wud make sure that the trajectory of my sperm will be towards tissue or the toilet bowl like i was taking a jizz. I masterbate sitting up either on my toilet seat or on my bed. if on bed I make damn sure my phallus nor balls even touch my bed sheets, let alone my own secretion.

Hahahahaha. Wooden you post some crazy shit sometimes lol.

That's why you would be in my favourite posters list.

Oh shit here comes another fav posters list.

ismD0Cu0dkPOe.gif

then why is my asshole hairy

Hmmm, this does destroy the theory. But semen will keep your skin young, don't just trust me.

Wilbur

Banned
no but i know some peeps that do that. i tried it once myself (never again). and if I try to ejaculate myself, I wud make sure that the trajectory of my sperm will be towards tissue or the toilet bowl like i was taking a jizz. I masterbate sitting up either on my toilet seat or on my bed. if on bed I make damn sure my phallus nor balls even touch my bed sheets, let alone my own secretion.

come on matey this is disgusting

taking a jizz LOOOOOOOL

bud

i once accidentally came on my own face when trying to cum on my belly. the force was too strong. i didn't know my own strength. at first, i laughed, but then this feeling of shame washed over me. i couldn't look at myself in the mirror for the following month.

Wilbur

Banned
Gaihs , Guys , mates.... wth are we talkin up masterbation?
wilbury what have ye done?

I have... saved us.

Join us. Become one. Afer Dark needs to gain followers if we are to become the first cross country parliamentary force.

i once accidentally came on my own face when trying to cum on my belly. the force was too strong. i didn't know my own powers. at first, i laughed, but then this feeling of shame washed over me. i couldn't look at myself in the mirror for the following month.

okay maybe lets just focus on local constituencies for now

Arnie

That Mata head scrunch and Sturridge embrace melts my heart.

My friend's a bit like you, Turok, basically wears a proverbial hazmat suit whenever he's going to jack off. Don't see the point in it, really, my bed's probably laced with pubes and dry spunk but I couldn't care less.

Turok_TTZ

i once accidentally came on my own face when trying to cum on my belly. the force was too strong. i didn't know my own strength. at first, i laughed, but then this feeling of shame washed over me. i couldn't look at myself in the mirror for the following month.

that is a pain... I am grateful that I will never learn.

@ Arnie
hah. I wash my sheets once a week so its always clean. take a shower every day too. *shudder*

pulga

Banned
Wilbury and Freewheelin should set up some kinda system in where one wanks, rings a bell and the other fetches him some toilet paper. Brotherly love, yo.

You really just need to keep a roll of toilet paper by your computer/tablet/binoculars inside the bushes etc. At least an old sock or something, man! Come on.

[/b]

Mother of god... what other of your bodily orifices would it dribble out? Wait, don't answer that.

Shieeet I think I've even used a spare bottle of Coke lying around. Hard as shit to aim the cum into the bottle though.

I don't keep old socks, that's weird! The second they don't fit me or there's a hole, they go in the bin. I can't keep rolls next to my bed because then my parents know. they KNOW. It's safer to just do it when no one's around and then run to get some toilet roll
or eat it lol jk or am i lol jk or am i lol jk or am i lol jk or am i

What the fuck Wilbury how do your socks just randomly stop fitting you?

And, for what it's worth, your parents will know you masturbate no matter what you do. Or just jerk off in the shower, or go where the toilet paper is---the fucking toilet. What are you doing, man?

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury and Freewheelin should set up some kinda system in where one wanks, rings a bell and the other fetches him some toilet paper. Brotherly love, yo.

The day Arsenal win another trophy is the day I bring him some Kleenex after he's painted the pillow.

What the fuck Wilbury how do your socks just randomly stop fitting you?

And, for what it's worth, your parents will know you masturbate no matter what you do. Or just jerk off in the shower, or go where the toilet paper is---the fucking toilet. What are you doing, man?

THE MORE I WANK THE BIGGER MY FEET GET

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
LET ME LIE IN MY BED WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND THE LIGHTS OFF

ITS HARD TO WANK SITTING UP

I NEED TO LIE

FootballFan

Good place to avatar quote :lol

afer dark aka 4pm is back it seems.

Turok_TTZ

socks? what madmen are ye?! what have I gotten myself into on this thread? what happened to football and discussing whos chelsea player's girl has john terry had an affair with.

The day Arsenal win another trophy is the day I bring him some Kleenex after he's painted the pillow.

THE MORE I WANK THE BIGGER MY FEET GET

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
LET ME LIE IN MY BED WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND THE LIGHTS OFF

ITS HARD TO WANK SITTING UP

I NEED TO LIE

Mate you better close your eyes. The way you're going I'm surprised you don't get friendly fire in the face.

Wilbur

Banned
My weewee has a slight curve to the left so if I have a wank laying down, my jizz wont shoot up straight but rather to the left and hit my window

Why are you masturbating next to the window

Also Wooden, I just watched that gif about ten times, it's fucking PERFECT

pulga

Banned
lol Afer Dark is back, and Turok is scared. Someone post that Devo gif.

Alright time to come clean guys. Has anyone, out of curiosity, ever tasted their own cum? This does not apply to you peeps who've already tasted another man's juice
bud
, but to those of us who have no idea what out little sperm thingies actually taste like.

Can't look at your favorite walk by's otherwise.

Alright time to come clean guys. Has anyone, out of curiosity, ever tasted their own cum? This does not apply to you peeps who've already tasted another man's juice
bud
, but to those of us who have no idea what out little sperm thingies actually taste like.

Had a lengthy post about this written out before. I have found myself in a position of wanting to but then pussying out in the last moments, it just didn't feel right jerking off on my head in the shower.

Wilbur

Banned

bud

Nope. It's just... it's weird. My friend told me he'd tried his and it tasted like summer fruits squash, but I'm not tempted. I don't like mashed potato. I don't like pie. I don't like prawns.

I don't think I'm going to like ejaculate.

Turok_TTZ

bud

why would you do that? D:

Football Thread |OT11| EYES CLOSED AND LIGHTS OFF

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

bud

bud

i am not gay, pulga, although i would fuck wilbury bareback, and cum on his fleshy, hairless cheeks.

i'd want wooden to narrate that video.

Timurid

Nope. It's just... it's weird. My friend told me he'd tried his and it tasted like summer fruits squash, but I'm not tempted. I don't like mashed potato. I don't like pie.I don't like prawns.

I don't think I'm going to like ejaculate.

What's wrong with you?

My bed is next to my window. Sometimes when I'm not fully prepared I have to do the walk of shame to the bathroom holding my cum stained tissue carefully so I won't spill jizz all over the place, I get worried someone might see me through the half open curtains

Wilbur

Banned
Football Thread |OT11| EYES CLOSED AND LIGHTS OFF

The only safe way to enter this thread

i am not gay, pulga, although i would fuck wilbury bareback, and cum on his fleshy, hairless cheeks.

i'd want wooden to narrate that video.

I keep telling people I have a hairy arse I don't understand why no one listens

What's wrong with you?

It's always either too lumpy or too smooth. No danke

My bed is next to my window. Sometimes when I'm not fully prepared I have to do the walk of shame to the bathroom holding my cum stained tissue carefully so I won't spill jizz all over the place, I get worried someone might see me through the half open curtains

Do you ever do your business while looking at people outside?

Wilbur

Banned
Fish pie is literally my favourite food you fucking ball bag, you've de-synced us.

Can't believe I've only just heard of the term 'cumrag'.

Something about the combination of the pastry and whatever creamy wet filling is in there (so chicken, apple, fish shit, whatever) is just fucking weird to me

So it's why I shall never commit a Pastry Chef even if the lady wants to

pulga

Banned
My weewee has a slight curve to the left so if I have a wank laying down, my jizz wont shoot up straight but rather to the left and hit my window

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE ;_; CUM HERE BRO

bud said:

You just want dat avatar/tag quote dont ya.

I've actually read that eating lots of pineapple makes your cum very sweet, something which should be appreciated by the ladies.

I've actually read that eating lots of pineapple makes your cum very sweet, something which should be appreciated by the ladies.

But it should be salty and disgusting like a Mc Donalds meal, not like a fruit. If the unfortunate female isn't left with regret and a disgust at herself I feel like I haven't done my job properly.

Only retired folks around here and I'm not into that. Masturbate thinking of people that I know frequently though

Fuck I also live right next to a retirement home, it sucks man.

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE ;_; CUM HERE BRO

You just want dat avatar/tag quote dont ya.

Pulga there was a study where guys ate a strict diet of either fish, meat, fruits, or sweets and their ladies tried to guess which diet they were on. They said it affected the taste, but I think its bullshit.

Also, pineapple is not an acceptable piece of fruit. Not even on pizza, you fucking animals who eat Hawaiian.

Edit: Didn't know Mumei was a lady. That's great! Is she the only lady in footygaf? Last time we had a lady in here that I remember it was also a female mod, and that didn't end well. But Mumei is fucking class.

Top Bottom