• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Carbonox

Arsenal fans are too easy to wind up. Moreso than any other fanbase in this thread - even more than BayernGAF. Good show, chaps.

Wes

venison crêpe
pepe is a total nutjob, and he's not a good footballer, but i truly believe he's one of the best defenders in the world.

My statement is still valid. You say he is "one of the best" but it's clear that Shawcross is clearly the best there is.

May - Win the title ahead of possibly the greatest team of all time
December - 16 points off lead, sacked

Where did it go wrong?

@Viva, 16 points +GD

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Luka-Modric-Press-Conference-Euro-2012_2797950.jpg

'I've made a huge mistake'

dc89

Wait a moment. Santa Cruz scored two goals. City are loaning him to Malaga, and paying his wages. City just beat Real Madrid. Now it's your turn United.

Mourinho don't give a shit about the league, he only has sights on the CL.

I really hope Man United knock them out, that would be so good.

Carbonox

Real Madrid would have kept a clean sheet if they had Williamson.

clean sheet of tissue for the tidal wave of tears when they let in 10 goals all because of Williamson

Mourinho clearly wants to be fired and at the same time the results are completely against him. Can't wait for him to come back and replace Mr.Interim.

Salvadora

United have been brill for years. We're allowed to be smug pricks.

Arsenal are those plucky underdogs who struggle along gainfully even though you know it's on it's last legs.
So does being third correlate with this analogy, as in a dog with three legs?

Top Bottom