• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Arnie

Great goal, and proves my point. United have been poor today, as a team, but individual brilliance like that secures the points.

Fuck off out of the league then.

Out of all the posters in this thread, with the obvious exception being Doicare, you're in most need of an editor.

I'd chalk it down to fatigue, but then we'd have to afford Kermit the same luxury.

pulga

Banned
Pulga, who's Mou's biggest ally inside the club? It doesn't sound like they're protecting him enough. Or at all.

Florentino has always had his back, but Florentino answers to the board, the prickly fuckers. The Madrid PR machine has been severely lacking. Interested in a job, dc?

dc89

Magnificent by Aguero. IMMENSE! so unlucky to not finish that, I bet he's shattered but he just keeps going, keeps working for the team. MoTM for me.

And now he is subbed. Walking off so slow, the ref comes over to hurry him off. Instead of hurrying, he just shakes the refs hand and continues a leisurely stroll, don't blame him with the shift he has put in.

Zabojnik

What was on RvP's shirt?

photo-40125gif.jpg

I think.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Robin I want to eat your cock

Stoke nooo. Norwich nooo.

I find it surprising that you fantasize suckin cock however you're freaked out when someone wants to masturbate on your non-hair chest. :lol
homoeroticism can only go so far eh wilbur?

Wilbur

Banned
Clean sheet, RVP goal, Carrick/Clev/Kagawa styling? Getting put under the kosh by WBA? Can't wait for MOTD

I find it surprising that you fantasize suckin cock however you're freaked out when someone wants to masturbate on your non-hair chest. :lol
homoeroticism can only go so far eh wilbur?

Baby you know I only want you to fud your gravy on my chest. You will always be special to me <3

Meier

That OG needs to be changed. That's a ridiculous decision. It was no different than the Adam Johnson goal really. He'll, Martin's second deflected off Hart's face but it isn't an OG.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
George Caulkin &#8207;@CaulkinTheTimes AVB says permanent Safc deal for Rose is "completely impossible, we have big expectations for him in the future."

Sorry Hixx.

dc89

Bout time Aguero turned up this season. He's been pretty quiet.

His goal was really well taken, he grabbed an assist too. But his work rate was just simply out of this world, even at 90 minutes he was bombing forward against the Norwich back four, he had to go alone. He weaved through them all once and was denied by a really good save. If he scored that, well I'd have flipped my shit totally.

Top Bottom