• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salazar

Clean sheet, RVP goal, Carrick/Clev/Kagawa styling? Getting put under the kosh by WBA? Can't wait for MOTD

Valencia still not good. Smalling will cost us goals if he stays at RB. Far too much idiotic long ball stuff when Shinji went off. Young's decision-making is abysmal.

Villa are on a one way ticket to the Championship right now. Can't see how they will turn it around either. They need some experienced players, at least one to marshal the youngsters so they keep their heads in the game. The way Villa are playing right now is abysmal, when they go one goal down they just give up. If this team started with a 3-0 lead they still wouldn't be able to win right now.

Tough times ahead. D:

K1LLER7

His goal was really well taken, he grabbed an assist too. But his work rate was just simply out of this world, even at 90 minutes he was bombing forward against the Norwich back four, he had to go alone. He weaved through them all once and was denied by a really good save. If he scored that, well I'd have flipped my shit totally.

He needs to put in performances like todays more often.

Clegg

We defended pretty well today, a few dodgy moments aside.

Shinji had a decent return game too.

Poor performance overall though.

rodvik

Villa are on a one way ticket to the Championship right now. Can't see how they will turn it around either. They need some experienced players, at least one to marshal the youngsters so they keep their heads in the game. The way Villa are playing right now is abysmal, when they go one goal down they just give up. If this team started with a 3-0 lead they still wouldn't be able to win right now.

Tough times ahead. D:

Honestly I have no idea what happened the past 7 days. I feel numb.

Wilbur

Banned
Valencia still not good. Smalling will cost us goals if he stays at RB. Far too much idiotic long ball stuff when Shinji went off. Young's decision-making is abysmal.

Valencia needs to be dropped for a game or two, his position's become too safe. Smalling would be my first choice CB alongside Vidic now, Phones is a better choice for RB.

Young is a cunt.

ElyrionX

Yeah Welbeck showed potential last season but he has definitely stagnated. He just doesn't seem to have any particular outstanding attribute or ability.

Kyoufu

WHY THE FUCK IS OUR NUMBER 9 PLAYING BEHIND THE STRIKER WHAT THWYDHFDHef'jpe'jffekjhnfeojfcp

Just fuck off Pardew. Ba has you by the balls. Just fuck off.

GorillaJu

Okay so earlier my gf called because her girl friends from high school are going out and she wants to go clubbing all night, so she had to cancel her plans to come over until the first trains run at 5am. Apparently I did my disappointed act well enough (was really pretty stoked because that means I get to give football my full attention) and she promised to do anything I want for me when she gets here.

She'll probably be a bit tipsy. For what do I ask?

Bud, Wilbury?

Okay so earlier my gf called because her girl friends from high school are going out and she wants to go clubbing all night, so she had to cancel her plans to come over until the first trains run at 5am. Apparently I did my disappointed act well enough (was really pretty stoked because that means I get to give football my full attention) and she promised to do anything I want for me when she gets here.

Bud, Wilbury?

A 30 minute blow job.

Scum

COYS!

Bud, Wilbury?

Wrestler_excited.gif

Salvadora

Bud, Wilbury?

It make take longer than that for Bud & Wilbury to get there.

Bud, Wilbury?

FHUTA

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ouch. Benny is gone then :(

I don't think so. You need two good players for every position and right now Smith looks like the odd man out. Walker, Naughton, BAE and Rose, that sounds fine to me. There will be plenty of games to go around.

Also AVB may just want to bump the Rose fee up a bit.

Wilbur

Banned

Bud, Wilbury?

First she should slowly kiss your shaft and then while she's doing it you should change into the outfit that Jim Carrey wears in Batman Forever. Put some chamber music on, start sniffing each other's underwear and licking secretions, then just dribble on her lap as she screams Urdu curse words at you

Then fuck her in the bottom

Clegg

Bud, Wilbury?

watersports

K1LLER7

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini:
"For me, I think that we played fantastic for 25 minutes and should have scored three or four. I don't know why (Samir was sent-off) as the linesman was there and I don't know what he saw. We saw the video both play touch heads. With 10 men it was difficult. The guys played very well. It was like at Sunderland but this time we scored. Today we showed we are there for the title."

GorillaJu

It make take longer than that for Bud & Wilbury to get there.

:lol

First she should slowly kiss your shaft and then while she's doing it you should change into the outfit that Jim Carrey wears in Batman Forever. Put some chamber music on, start sniffing each other's underwear and licking secretions, then just dribble on her lap as she screams Urdu curse words at you

Then fuck her in the bottom

Elaborate. Not sure if she has the attention span for that (or that I do either). Don't think she knows Urdu either.

An oldie but a goody.

bud

Bud, Wilbury?

morsel, brother, i hate this to break this to you, but... she found new dick. my is-my-fellowfootygaffer'sgirlfriend-cheating radar is going nuts.

tell me her name, and where she's going out tonight. i will fly out to tokyo and make sure that it is my dick that is inside of her instead of some other smelly dude's dick. this way, it'll stay in the family, and that's what you'd want, ideally. because things won't be broken beyond repair if that's the case.

help me help you.

K1LLER7

There was a noticeable dip in United's play when Kagawa was subbed off.

Too many lofted balls. Nobosy to hold/control the ball as a No.10. Was really pleased with how Kagawa played, very tidy, always looking to go forward. Hope to see him play together with RVP in the next game.

After the sub, Welbeck couldn't play as a No.10, hasn't got the touch/contol. kept losing the ball. We should've swapped Young and Welbeck.

I don't think so. You need two good players for every position and right now Smith looks like the odd man out. Walker, Naughton, BAE and Rose, that sounds fine to me. There will be plenty of games to go around.

Also AVB may just want to bump the Rose fee up a bit.

Walker is the odd man out for me! I'd rather have Smith in there at the moment tbh. On Benny, he's been training for ages and is fit enough to go ice-skating but not to make the bench? Something's wrong there I think. Ignoring the Chelsea thing, there have been quiet rumours he's going.

I don't think AVB is trying to be clever over Danny Rose. After what he said before and after the game, I believe he rates him. The Sunderland fans and O'Neill love him. It would be strange if they see something there and AVB doesn't.

Top Bottom