• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Why would that be an own goal? He just didn't make the save on a low bullet.

Disclaimer: I'm not well versed in football, just enjoy watching it.

pulga

Banned
Marchisio on Balotelli and our fabled WC striker:
"I would put a question mark over a potential transfer of Mario to the club," Marchisio told Il Messaggero.

"Here, we have rules. He has tremendous talent, but I'm not sure whether he will be able to change here.

"I don't think there's any money for a striker. Karim Benzema is someone I liked even before he went to Real Madrid – he reminds me of the first Ronaldo."

No! Say it isnt so, principino! Benzema to Juve and Falcao to Madrid, and I'll fap on to Wilbury's hairless chest.

TeegsD

Looks like Boulahrouz, Elias, and Izmailov or out today and Zezinho, Esgaio, and Joao Mario are in for the team today vs. Rio Ave.

pulga

Banned
Maradona on Juventus:
When asked what he feels Juventus' greatest asset is, he said: "The midfield, without a doubt. Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio are world class. They do everything: defence, assists, goals. With players of this calibre Juventus are one of the few teams that do not need to jump the midfield because it is from there that everything is born.

"In defence, I do not see phenomena or champions. Apart from [Gianluigi] Buffon, but he is the keeper, not the defender. Anyway, I repeat, a midfield like that is more than enough."

Loving this praise from Mou and Maradona. But theyre both retarded in saying we dont need a striker and that our defense is not made of "champions". Chiellini and Barzagli are fantastic and I love my Bonucci <3

Top Bottom