• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just got back from work, I see Debuchy is actually joining Newcastle?

Kyoufu:
EgTk8.gif

In Spurs-related news:

“I think Benoit will be in contention from the Coventry game onwards or from the Reading game onwards. He is not far off.

“Younes still has, maybe, a month to return to form and feeling full confidence.”

SOON

Ushojax

Sterling not been very good in the 2-3 appearances.

Edit: Beaten.

He's a kid. You can't expect too much from someone so young, IMO he's doing fine. He's working hard and he'll learn more every game.

GorillaJu

Come on, assist and yellow card for Raheem. Can you win a penalty AND be booked for simulation in the same maneuver?

My team will be

1 - 1- 1
5 - 5 - 5 - 5
10 - 10 - 10

Come on dude!

Ushojax

Poor Coates. Why does Rodgers hate him?

I thought he looked a decent prospect.

Wilbur

Banned
QPR have a lot of work ahead of them. I suspect lots of transfer activity, despite their owners saying the opposite.

The problem is, they have to convince a bunch of better players than they already have to join a team that are surely going down, and get them on wages that mean they won't be gutted when/if they do go down.

On paper their first team (barring centre defence, which is a disgrace) is actually pretty good. But there's something wrong at the heart of the team because they're just inept.

Arnie

Glad Gerrard gave Fabio a thump the little cunt. Such a shithouse, never going to be as good as his brother, destined to be away from him forever. Hope he cries himself to sleep.

Three points feels nice, but it's frustrating how our performances fluctuate. We're either complete and under dogshit, or solid.

Ushojax

QPR have a lot of work ahead of them. I suspect lots of transfer activity, despite their owners saying the opposite.

It's impossible. To stay up they need almost 2 points game, their solitary victory was against Fulham (one of the worst away sides in the league) and they still only scraped it 2-1. They need another 30 points and I just don't see 6 or 7 other sides in the league that could lose to this QPR team. I don't see where the points will come from.

sohois

I should have gone to bed after the first half really.

Personally, I'm not sure that more transfer deals are really what QPR need, there has just been a ridiculous amount of players in since Hughes took over, there is no stability in the team. Convincing the players they have to perform to a higher standard is what is needed. The only player they should perhaps bring in would be someone to add some steel to the midfield, though ironically they had a player who could probably do this in Joey Barton. Mbia was absolutely shocking tonight, Diakite looked ok but hes still young, Granero barely seemed to do anything and i dont know about Faurlin, just bringing in one player of real quality there rather than about 10 past-it players or random foreigners would be a good move.

Top Bottom