• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Post more! I PM''d some Arsenal supporters here and they said they used to post before the purge. Why that meant they couldn't post now, I don't know.

I can't wait to see United try to stay the course against Spanish DNA.

If you're lonely I'll support Arsenal till Walcott leaves

Hoping most of footy GAF get involved, you look less bacon-y then I'd hoped
I do wonder, how does one look bacon-y
image.php

jude02.jpg

You wish. <3
Jude Law? I'll take it

There is one person I with whom I share a striking resemblance and that is my own father. I remember when I was just a wee lad visiting my grandmother I would go to her bedroom and sit on her bed to look at the photograph on the wall of a 12-year-old boy. I was convinced that that was a picture of me. And by total coincidence, my dad walked in an hour or so back with a photograph that was taken when he was my age now. I'm his clone.

TrueBlue

That was a good three points to steal at Everton today. And it was a steal, they played us off the park for large periods. Frank <3

Also, apparently we're in for Ba? Not a bad choice for a second striker, assuming he's on form.

Salvadora

Clegg is such a fucking scrooge. Who hates Giroud? He's classy as fuck and will kiss a man if needs be. Fuck I hope he's our next RVP.

dc89

From the Real January thread, I did not expect Man City's Head of PR to look like this

RkXy6.jpg

He's like a slightly hairier version of this

giantreggieface.jpg

-.-

Are you trying to say all PR people look the same?

RACIST

also this Quakers porridge shit is sickly as fuck and they suggested using far too much milk fuck sake

ready brek 4 life

Reggie does PR?

dc is a good looking guy. I want him to whisper sweet pr things in to my ear.

Thank you. I know some pretty sexy PR sayings ya know.

It's uncanny :lol

-.-

Man City future English players:

Behave. Evans!

Hahaha reggie

-.-

3Sixty

Southampton are ready to launch a £13million double bid to bolster their defence and keep their Premier League hopes alive.

The Saints are ready to offer £5m for Birmingham’s young England keeper Jack Butland and £8m for Italy centre-half Davide Astori.

--

Plz

Yen

Transfer gossip:

Enzo Zidane is to have a 2 month trial for Liverpool.
The Times say we could sell Downing and Henderson in January, if there are buyers.

Wilbur

Banned
Ugh fuck I'm bored. Played Far Cry 3 for ages, then Fifa for like two minutes. Gonna watch Scrubs on Netflix and die. My legs hurt. I think I have deep vein thrombosis.

Tegris

This Taylor-van Barneveld game is ridiculous.

Transfer gossip:

Enzo Zidane is to have a 2 month trial for Liverpool.
The Times say we could sell Downing and Henderson in January, if there are buyers.

Nooooo. His performance today while ill should have been proof enough that he's worth hanging on to, at least as a squad player.

Top Bottom