• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

FootballFan

Diego Buonaoette to Palermo on a loan deal with option to buy? Yes please. FM legend! La Liga GAF knows how he has been doing? Can only be imagining badly if he considers going to fucking Palermo.

In much worse news, Dossena is apparently a done deal to Palermo too. Nice to see the management buying in though and do everything to avoid relegation. Also rumored is Borriellol

:eek: Nice. I really like Buonanotte, kinda surprised but good loan deal imo, he doesn't get enough time to play at Malaga. He is realllllllllyyyyyyy tiny.

When he does play though he does pretty well, he is a worse version of Messi, left footed, good dribbler, Argentine, only smaller(160cm) lol.

Most times I've seen him play he has assisted though so thats a good thing.

:eek: Nice. I really like Buonanotte, kinda surprised but good loan deal imo, he doesn't get enough time to play at Malaga. He is realllllllllyyyyyyy tiny.

When he does play though he does pretty well, he is a worse version of Messi, left footed, good dribbler, Argentine, only smaller(160cm) lol.

Most times I've seen him play he has assisted though so thats a good thing.

I'm ok with a worse version of Messi at Palermo. I would be ok with a worse version of Bendtner! :p

But yeah dude is really tiny, remember youtubing him back when he was just a wonderkid in FM and he looked hilarious.

Wilbur

Banned
Real pic january

531935_10151305898768701_2049337383_n.jpg

FootballFan

I'm ok with a worse version of Messi at Palermo. I would be ok with a worse version of Bendtner! :p

But yeah dude is really tiny, remember youtubing him back when he was just a wonderkid in FM and he looked hilarious.

Pablo Piatti at Valencia is the same, just a cm smaller. Lefty, Arg, short dribbler etc. Would have been a better signing, he is awesome.

Palermo now got Aronica, Buonanotte and Dossena? Not bad I guess, though Aronica is fucking crap lol. So slow. Might be different story at Palermo though.

Salva, go make a hot chicks thread.

Pablo Piatti at Valencia is the same, just a cm smaller. Lefty, Arg, short dribbler etc.

Palermo now got Aronica, Buonanotte and Dossena? Not bad I guess, though Aronica is fucking crap lol. So slow. Might be different story at Palermo though.

Only Aronica is official so far, he might be shit but... The whole Palermo defense is worse than shit. Dossena is apparently just paperwork away.

FootballFan

Salva, go make a hot chicks thread.

Only Aronica is official so far, he might be shit but... The whole Palermo defense is worse than shit. Dossena is apparently just paperwork away.

Yeah obviously Palermo has defensive problems, no way Ujkani the beast would concede that many goals with a good defense.

Yeah obviously Palermo has defensive problems, no way Ujkani the beast would concede that many goals with a good defense.

Actually he has kind of been at fault for quite a few, at really vital moments which means losing 2 or 1 point, has apparently also bid for Sorrentino to replace Ujkani. Everything is just terrible in the club at the moment, hard to believe it was a club 1 point away from CL a few seasons ago.

FootballFan

One of the few FootyGaffers with a decent taste in music confirmed yet again.

Goodnight vs. Giovinco should be fun to watch. Also, Aronica isn't that bad.

I think goodnight is smaller than him by 4cm lol. Can't imagine being that small running at massive CBs

Yen

Kyuss>QOTSA that much is certain. Damn QOTSA has become terrible lately.

I know most people dislike everything Homme has done after SFTD, but I've enjoyed LTP, EV, and TCV. I'm confident the next album will good, but there's every chance his ego encourages him to release something wholly self indulgent. He's working with Grohl, Reznor, Nick Oliveri
and the Scissor Sisters,
so it should be good.

Top Bottom