• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GorillaJu

I woke up a bit and there was like 4-5 minutes of what I thought were earthquakes. They have to have been earthquakes. What could my neighbors possibly be doing that is causing the building to shake? But 4-5 minutes is a long ass time, and there's no information about it/them showing up on Japan's earthquake info website. Creepy.

I woke up a bit and there was like 4-5 minutes of what I thought were earthquakes. They have to have been earthquakes. What could my neighbors possibly be doing that is causing the building to shake? But 4-5 minutes is a long ass time, and there's no information about it/them showing up on Japan's earthquake info website. Creepy.
You are already dead

They could have been fucking.

In other important news, Ferguson will retire due to his wife's sister dying.

It's a good job the Daily Star is less useful than Lidl branded toilet paper.

Cos if this were true, I'd be pissed.

br9lpm

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I'm hearing 2013 is being brought in to replace 2012. Deal already done in principle. Comes from a decent source. #ITK

Lightning

Banned
I don't. I only have Kermit on there I think. Did I miss a post?

You skipped this post? Just wondering as I know very little about Spurs transfer dealings but heard they were going back for Moutinho this window and you posted about Sneijder a week or so back if I recall correctly.

Are you guys still in for Moutinho and Sneijder? Going to have a packed midlield but you guys are in just as much need of a quality striker as we are.

If Pardew is going to get sacked... who would take over and work under Mike Ashley?
How can Pardew be sacked? It would cost Newcastle their entire transfer budget.

Listening to an opera album while doing some writing. Fucking hell.... You'll Never Walk Alone came on, from Carousel. Does this mean I need to support Liverpool now?

You skipped this post? Just wondering as I know very little about Spurs transfer dealings but heard they were going back for Moutinho this window and you posted about Sneijder a week or so back if I recall correctly.

Yeah that was a bit of an educated guess about Sneijder (being the player Tanc was talking about on talksport) based on rumours. I don't know if he'll come.

Moutinho, I just assumed that ship had sailed. It's no secret that he's the player AVB wants above all else. We need a midfielder, and I'm sure out chairman and others on our transfer committee would rather look at slightly cheaper and younger alternatives like Eriksen, Pjanic, Maher, etc... Who knows what will happen. Things change, players become available for less, and he'll always be looking to get the best possible deal for the club. Daniel Levy is a businessman and he doesn't take many risks. I hope he backs AVB with Moutinho considering the position we're in.

Top Bottom