• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Yen

Don't think I should get into the new year with any grudge, especially in here that there are many people that I like. Consider me back bitches.
And happy new year.

I guess now it's time for me to give up
I feel it's time
Got a picture of you beside me
Got you're lipstick mark still on your coffee cup
Got a fist of pure emotion
Got a head of shattered dreams
Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood

Unaware but underlined I figured out this story
It wasn't good
But in the corner of my mind I celebrated glory
But that was not to be
In the twist of separation you excelled at being free
Can't you find a little room inside for me

And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again

-
Ok, so I went out, and 10 minutes after getting into the club, I dropped my new phone and smashed the screen. Unusuable until I get it fixed, though I have insurance. Pee'd off. To add injury to insult, I'm getting texts and faceybee notifications, but can't see them.
So I broke my phone, and will be dreadfully hungover tomorrow.

I guess now it's time for me to give up
I feel it's time
Got a picture of you beside me
Got you're lipstick mark still on your coffee cup
Got a fist of pure emotion
Got a head of shattered dreams
Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now

Unaware but underlined I figured out this story
It wasn't good
But in the corner of my mind I celebrated glory
But that was not to be
In the twist of separation you excelled at being free
Can't you find a little room inside for me

And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again

-
Ok, so I went out, and 10 minutes after getting into the club, I dropped my new phone and smashed the screen. Unusuable until I get it fixed, though I have insurance. Pee'd off.
So I broke my phone, and will be dreadfully hungover tomorrow.
:lol

Is your back still broken?

Yen

:lol

Is your back still broken?

Got the cast off in November, but funnily enough that's why I'm home early - sore back, grumpy at breaking phone. Had a fairly chronic back problem before breaking it anyway, this has just made it more permanent haha. Such is life.

Lightning

Banned
Got the cast off in November, but funnily enough that's why I'm home early - sore back, grumpy at breaking phone. Had a fairly chronic back problem before breaking it anyway, this has just made it more permanent haha. Such is life.
I don't find much funny in such things. Back issues are incredibly sore and limiting to ones life. Hope you heal well and look after it the best you can.

Happy new year Fady. Hope you're enjoying yourself.

Yen

I don't find much funny in such things. Back issues are incredibly sore and limiting to ones life. Hope you heal well and look after it the best you can.

It's not too bad, I just generally act like an old man, getting out of seats and such. Doesn't have too much effect on my daily life, or anything, just get the odd annoying cramp. The moral of the story is, be careful of slippery bathroom floors!

fadetoblack said:
Listening to an opera album while doing some writing. Fucking hell.... You'll Never Walk Alone came on, from Carousel. Does this mean I need to support Liverpool now?

Welcome aboard, comrade.

Fady K

Happy new year Fady. Hope you're enjoying yourself.

Thank you lightning :) good luck against southampton!

scently

Happy New Year FootyGAF. Here is to ManUtd winning the league, the champions league (I am allowed to dream), and the FA Cup (I hope), as it seems to be really elusive to us for quite a while.

Anyway I hope to become more a more active poster this year.

I see a bundle with all 3 games for 30 quid but if you buy them separately it's 25 quid..... /confused

I can help you out though.

Sorry was playing Multi Theft Auto! Yes please. I only want 2 and 3. I know I will not play 1! Add me on Steam and we can talk on Steam Chat <3

Yen

The Times Liverpool transfer stuff:
Liverpool are ready to follow up their imminent capture of Daniel Sturridge with a move for Kevin Gameiro, the Paris Saint-Germain forward, as Brendan Rodgers looks to add experience to his attack.

Sturridge is expected to complete his £12 million transfer from Chelsea in the coming days and be registered in time for Liverpool&#8217;s FA Cup third-round tie away to Mansfield Town on Sunday. Although that acquisition will eat up the majority of Rodgers&#8217;s January transfer budget, the Liverpool manager is still looking to sign Tom Ince from Blackpool on a permanent basis and Gameiro on loan.

Gameiro initially emerged as a possible alternative to Sturridge when that deal stalled but should PSG agree to allow the 25-year-old France striker to leave before the end of the season, Liverpool will look to sign him.

Ince is still expected to return to Liverpool despite a disagreement over his value, with Blackpool holding out for a fee in the region of £6 million. Should a deal not be completed this month, however, Liverpool are prepared to wait until the summer when Ince&#8217;s contract expires and his fee would be set by an FA tribunal.

Rodgers is also interested in Nicolas Isimat-Mirin, the 21-year-old Valenciennes centre back. The Liverpool manager would need to generate funds for that, a situation that could lead to the departure of Sebastián Coates, who is interesting Napoli, Juventus and Lazio.
Queens Park Rangers asked Liverpool if they would let Coates go out on loan but that request was rejected and the Uruguay defender will only be allowed to leave if a significant offer is received. Joe Cole is expected to sign for QPR after his hopes of rejoining Lille were dashed.

Know nowt about Gameiro, but I'm sure he's a very classy player. Would be very disappointed to see Seba leave. He has all the tools to be a great centre back, especially in a back 3.

Labadal

Happy new year you dicks.

I want many FF points this week.

Vorm

Kompany
Cahill
Caulker

Wilshere
Ramires
Michu
Sterling

Torres (c)
Suarez
Teves

Vidic will come in if Michu doesn't play.

Randdalf

SSN are slacking, they've yet to put up the transfer window countdown clock!

Also, Wigan made a net profit in 2012, that's impressive considering their low (~18,000) average attendances and ticket prices. That is of course, if there's not any fiddling with accounts and cash injections behind the scenes to make it look good.

Lightning

Banned
The Times Liverpool transfer stuff:

Know nowt about Gameiro, but I'm sure he's a very classy player. Would be very disappointed to see Seba leave. He has all the tools to be a great centre back, especially in a back 3.
Gameiro is quality. Hopefully this means Liverpool have given up their pursuit of Theo.

They have some nice targets there.

Happy new year you dicks.

I want many FF points this week.

Vorm

Kompany
Cahill
Caulker

Wilshere
Ramires
Michu
Sterling

Torres (c)
Suarez
Teves

Vidic will come in if Michu doesn't play.
No Walcott? We've got a match against Southampton which could be a goalfest for both clubs.

Episode 3 is the best episode.

It probably is, but other than the first episode which was mostly just setting up, I thought all of them were actually pretty fantastic (yeah also 4 and way too short 5).

TWD game end spoilers :
I'm kind of curious to what extend the ending is different, going to have to youtube it to see. There was no way to not get bitten, right? Poor Clem mang, she had to handcuff me to a radiator, sounds like there is plans for a second season but not sure how they can top this or make a just as interesting story, felt like they kind of did everything.

Yep, I was so
bummed out when Carly died :(

She already died for me, thought she would shoot the zombies herself while I rescued that annoying guy who's name I forgot, still fuck that power hungry bitch

Yen

Ok, I'm sold. The first 2 comments on rawk saying K-Game is "classy" and I've watched "Kevin Gameiro ¦ The French Weapon ¦ HD" on youtube. Rodgy sign him up.

Fry

Ok, I'm sold. The first 2 comments on rawk saying K-Game is "classy" and I've watched "Kevin Gameiro ¦ The French Weapon ¦ HD" on youtube. Rodgy sign him up.

Sturridge and Gameiro would be awesome. He really is good, but I don't think he's had much space since moving to PSG to prove himself. But he was good at Lorient.

Labadal

Gameiro is quality. Hopefully this means Liverpool have given up their pursuit of Theo.

They have some nice targets there.

No Walcott? We've got a match against Southampton which could be a goalfest for both clubs.

I only had 1 free sub. Walcott will probably do well against Southampton, but then you play City & Chelsea. I want Mata and Fellaini back in my team.

Scum

Enjoy 2013, FootyGAF!

RrfVc.gif

Enjoy!

Yen

Arghablargh, went to the bathroom, turned on the taps and freezing cold water gushed right out of the sink, onto my pants and bare legs. I hate 2013.

3Sixty

Just jumped off the night bus. About another 10 mins walk till I'm home. Happy new year cunts and I hope your as fucked up as I am.

Happy new year everyone and good luck with the january mercato!
I've been sick all week and i've just found out we're buying Tommaso Rocchi, FUCK 2013. :(

Holy shit wooden.... you fucking magnificent bastard. Was feeling so utterly depressed about my studies but you've made me die of laughter.

Top Bottom