• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Just shaved my beard. Was getting to that mid length where it's just a pain. Bottled it. Should have held out and gone for the Pirlo.

Hate it when I fuck up the beard. Also had a lovely Pirlo beard going then I cut in to close on the trim and that was that. Ended up with the stach, soul patch, and deGOATee (not that long, at all). Going to bring the Pirlo back when I return from holidays.

I'm shitting it. Could drop down 5 places this week very easily.

Made 2 transfers. Nearly went for 3.

Why don't you use your transfers btw? How boring are you.

I always forget I have them tbh

Will bring Sturridge in when he joins if he's cheap enough, possibly Walcott if he stays ate Arsenal

Ok thanks. We have bid £8m for him apparently. I also hear Cagliari are broke.

Cellino isn't broke. He was trying to buy West Ham two years ago. The club is just gives that impression because Cellino is a fucking clown. He tried to build a stadium to get ther venues that were currently being given to the city council. So he, in his mafioso cheap ass way, errected a bunch of stands in the middle of nowhere. Then, when his goons couldn't get the stadium approved for safety, he was forced to play his home match against Juve in fucking Parma (which he blamed on us). This past couple weels, though. he's been talking up the fact that Cagliari is in a selling mood. Nainggolan is probably going to go in the summer. Davide Astori I reckon will too. But, mate, not sure he'd be right, or it'd be right for him, to come over to yours.

Clegg

There is a new Vidic interview on manutd.com

He says that he's in consultation with his doctors over what matches he can play for the next few months.

Looks lke we'll only have him on a limited basis for the next while.

fuck me

got drunk off a bottle of aspalls. feeling normal ish now

nobody told me it made you horny as well. just rubbed one out for debuchy.

dude facial hair asucks. its annoying to shave often.

I think Newcastle's wee team status has gone to your head. Facial hair is amazing. If shaving sucks, then growing your facial hair is the way to fucking go. Plus you get the added benefit of looking like a grown-ass man.

Wilbur

Banned
There is a new Vidic interview on manutd.com

He says that he's in consultation with his doctors over what matches he can play for the next few months.

Looks lke we'll only have him on a limited basis for the next while.

Fair enough, don't want to mismanage him. Fit Vidic was the reason we lost the title last year as far as I'm concerned. Even having him in training and on the bench must be a massive morale booster.

faridmon

So is Pirlo beard considered the landmark of all beards? For me, I do remember Gattuso having pic beard cuts and that haven't been topped yet. Maybe Pirlo is better when it comes to its density, but man, Gattuso fella had great beard that suited his attire.

/nostalgia tinted lad

Clegg

Gary Neville is hosting a show on Sky Sports 1 reviewing the season so far.

His player of the season is RVP. Says he's fit in superbly at United and has performed his best during the big games. He pointed to the Chelsea/United game as one of the best individual performances of the season.

Wilbur

Banned
Shit talks Juve on twitter. Not worthy enough to lick the cum off your chest, Willz.

There's a very small list of people worthy to do that. Shinji. Brian Cox (the actor, not the scientist). Thom Yorke. Pulga.

Tricky player, quite liked him but he can't be shooting shit over beloved Juve. Forza Bianconeri, Nainggolan figlio di puttana!

Mastadon

Banned
Gary Neville is hosting a show on Sky Sports 1 reviewing the season so far.

His player of the season is RVP. Says he's fit in superbly at United and has performed his best during the big games. He pointed to the Chelsea/United game as one of the best individual performances of the season.

Impossible to argue.

Too old and injury prone mirite?!

xintin

So is Pirlo beard considered the landmark of all beards? For me, I do remember Gattuso having pic beard cuts and that haven't been topped yet. Maybe Pirlo is better when it comes to its density, but man, Gattuso fella had great beard that suited his attire.

/nostalgia tinted lad
blinded hipster pirate Gattuso is best Gattuso
Gattuso_01_1397877a.jpg

faridmon

I don't want to jinx it, but I am surprised RVP has stayed fit so far this season. Wasn't he suppose to be made of glass? I guess that show how terrible the Fitness system at Arsenal is.

blinded hipster pirate Gattuso is best Gattuso
Gattuso_01_1397877a.jpg

Sexy Beard.

and holy shit, he looks like Jhonny Depp

As far as epic Italian beards, you have your Rino Gattuso:

th

And your cleaned up Rino Gattuso:
th

Then you have your Damiano Tommasi
0902121923__200405_medium-300x225.jpg

You have your Juve for a season beard with Mellberg:
olofmellberg.jpg

You of course have the alpha and omega of all Pirlo beards, which is Pirlo:
pirlo+roma.jpg

Btw, follow Pirlo's beard in twitter: http://twitter.com/PirlosBeard

And Nocerino, who has a lush beard:
nocerino.jpg

And for reference to how not to beard, behold DDR:

Good player, shit beard.

I can't choose between Van Persie, Suarez and Michu for PotY so far

Van Persie - Kept his team top of the table, surrounded by good players, clinical

Michu - Surrounded by lesser players, clinical, played brilliantly, element of surprise

Suarez - Kept Liverpool out of the relegation zone tbh, is not well assisted at all by the players around him most of the time, especially the wingers. Takes far more shots than the other two though. Played well in probably 16 of our games so far, been our best player in about 12 of them. Single-handedly making defenses shit themselves

Pirlo is so essential to our team it feels like he's always played for us. I forget that at one point he played for Milan and he was considered washed up. I used to think it'd be wrong to see him in anything but Milan colours, but now it's the reverse.... FORZA BEARDLO

faridmon

Pirlo is so essential to our team it feels like he's always played for us. I forget that at one point he played for Milan and he was considered washed up. I used to think it'd be wrong to see him in anything but Milan colours, but now it's the reverse.... FORZA BEARDLO

Considered washed up? Wasn't he always truly one of the best midfielders in Italy, especially in Milan?

Messi

Happy new year to Madrid fans, I hope all progresses well for you in your rebuilding year

:) Happy new year footie GAF

Considered washed up? Wasn't he always truly one of the best midfielders in Italy, especially in Milan?

Greatest coach in Italy barely played him for a year and instead played a midfield primarily made up of hard-tackling DMs and CMs. So, Pirlo came to Juve.

_56418489_massimiliano_allegri.jpg

Edit: @district of columbia 89: DDR is not coming to City.

Top Bottom