• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

How the heck did we manage to barely draw against Villa? Sometimes it's like Arsenal makes it their mission to give a morale boost tho shit teams, expecting to cock it up against Southampton today as well.

We drew them too... they actually looked decent on the day though we were pretty shite.

qindarka

Banned
I wonder how it makes Lukaku feel about his Chelsea future when they'd rather spend £10 million on a guy with a dodgy knee than recall their own player?

Pretty late reply but Lukaku himself wants to stay at WBA. He wants to stay for a second season there, even.

And he's only 19. His time will come.

AVB should tell Dawson you're not allowed to kick it more than 20 yards

edit: wow GQman you look exactly like that guy from the big bang theory

Pretty late reply but Lukaku himself wants to stay at WBA. He wants to stay for a second season there, even.

Good to hear, he can only benefit from another year of development. What the Ba move shows is that either they don't think Lukaku is good enough yet, or that he's not a fit for the way they want to play.

Salazar

Lack of commitment in the middle.

Lack of fucking intelligence at the back.

Young is a fucking coward in the tackle and Giggs is invisible.

dc89

Poor Paul Dickov, City Legend and Oldham Manager.

The board sacked all his back room staff and left him in charge. Now they're losing :(

iYvGUTxtyz2Im.gif

This game sucks

dc89

City tearing Stoke apart. Begovic equal to everything Aguero is throwing at him, I'm just waiting for the sucker punch now.

He's not Downing shit, but Villa are still laughing all the way to the bank.
Its not about being crap. I mean he is average but I don't even mind that, we have alot of average players.

If the fact he is a pussy who hasn't got the heart for the battle. We don't have players like that so it stinks we have him.

dc89

A genuine post from RAWK:

"(Daniel Sturridge) Like a sweetcorn in a poo
you stand out so bright offering your love thats rare like white dog shite..."

Top Bottom