• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

Robin is so fucking good.

I knew he was a great player with Arsenal but I've only realized how good he actually is by watching him every week.

dc89

I freaking love my iStubble! Beardlo here I come!

It cuts a maximum beard length of half a CM. does that qualify as a Beardlo?

Yen

I'd say some of the people in this thread might be shocked at the drink driving ads we are used to seeing over here.

When I was at T Vital, they had the ads up on the big screens, and people started going, "oooooooh" throughout and then when the car crashed/hit a tree/teen got decapitated, everyone went "Wheeeey." Eh, you had to be there.

Btw, Kyoufo, you smell!

Feorax

Banned paper says we're trying to get Sahin to go back to Madrid to free up wages.

Having sold Maxi, Kuyt, Bellamy, and taken Carroll off the wage bill this season, thats ludicrous if true. Anyway, I thought only last week we were trying to make the deal permanent?

Robin is so fucking good.

I knew he was a great player with Arsenal but I've only realized how good he actually is by watching him every week.
I love reading about how much time he spends analysing him game and stuff. Reminds me of Ronnie :(

Sure but the other defenders were never going to recover, Kone was running straight into the box beyond all of them. Very fortunate.
It should have been red. I can see why the ref bottled it with the other players getting back but by the letter of the law it was a definite red. Let off.

3Sixty

Supposedly Soton are in the driver's seat to sign Butland. I think he'd become their starting keeper immediately. Or in a similar length of time as it took Lloris to take over for Friedel.

Dunno, he made a pretty bad mistake again today apparently. Think he is massively overrated.

Yen

Will Sturridge be at Anfield tomorrow?

He might, but he won't play. Can only be registered tomorrow at the earliest.

Banned paper says we're trying to get Sahin to go back to Madrid to free up wages.

Having sold Maxi, Kuyt, Bellamy, and taken Carroll off the wage bill this season, thats ludicrous if true. Anyway, I thought only last week we were trying to make the deal permanent?

Looks like we plan on spending big this window. If you believe the tabloids, never mind Sturridge, Ince, Gameiro (loan), we're after Villa and Sneijder!

Yen

Too good to be true.

B-Rod said after our January signings, our next big signing will be a No. 10. Saw it suggested on rawk that we might only get Ince in the summer, on a bosman, because Blackpool are arsing around again. So maybe we might go after a No. 10 now, even if only on loan.

Messi

He might, but he won't play. Can only be registered tomorrow at the earliest.

Looks like we plan on spending big this window. If you believe the tabloids, never mind Sturridge, Ince, Gameiro (loan), we're after Villa and Sneijder!

Villa is going nowhere until summer, I hope.

3Sixty

Love how the motd highlights make Spurs/Reading look like a close game. Spurs had 31 shots, 21 on target and like 65% possession.

Arnie

B-Rod said after our January signings, our next big signing will be a No. 10. Saw it suggested on rawk that we might only get Ince in the summer, on a bosman, because Blackpool are arsing around again. So maybe we might go after a No. 10 now, even if only on loan.

Sneijder.

Not arsed about Sahin going, if true, he's our least effective midfielder and I'm sure we're paying a fair chunk of his wages. If it means getting a top player in who can actually challenge for a starting place in an area of our team that isn't currently healthy, then so be it.

Clegg

Sneijder from two years ago would have been a quality signing.

Bot too sure how good he'll be now though. He's been in and out of form over the last 18 months and has injury problems too.

It'll be intersting to see if he actually makes the move to the prem.

He has the workrate of Berbatov but he's still an unbelievably intelligent footballer.

Top Bottom