• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salazar

YhBO4.gif

Iker bout to cream, lol

bud

ten year olds are on twitter now? i didn't even get my first phone until i was 18. i'm not even joking.

it was fucking embarrassing. imagine having to work on a group project with people you don't know. at the end of the first meeting, everyone says they should exchange numbers. they each give their numbers. with every number that is given out, an orifice in my body opens up to excrete sweat.

they arrive at me.

them: "bud, so? what's your number?"
me: "uhm........uhm..... i don't have a m-m-m-mobile phone... i'll give m-m-my home n-number, ok-k-kay?"
them: "................... :|"

oh god just thinking about this is making my ass crack sweat like mad

those were dark times

Clegg

Is anyone going to see Les Mis?

I've see the musical and I'm not ashamed to admit to crying like a baby throughout parts of it.

ten year olds are on twitter now? i didn't even get my first phone until i was 18. i'm not even joking.

it was fucking embarrassing. imagine having to work on a group project with people you don't know. at the end of the first meeting, everyone says they should exchange numbers. they each give their numbers. with every number that is given out, an orifice in my body opens up to excrete sweat.

they arrive at me.

them: "bud, so? what's your number?"
me: "uhm........uhm..... i don't have a m-m-m-mobile phone... i'll give m-m-my home n-number, ok-k-kay?"
them: "................... :|"

oh god just thinking about this is making my ass crack sweat like mad

those were dark times

I didn't get a cell phone until I was almost 17. So 2005.

elseanio

Damn, wanted to see Johnson's goal. Despite being offside, was a great move. How is that not included in the highlight reel yet that shite corner at the end was??

07/08 Torres or 12/13 Suarez?

Wow, nearly 2 years since he left. Time flies, cuts heal, broken hearts don't :(

:p

Could Van Persie and Suarez play together? Some of Suarez's link up play today was incredible. Occupying the world-class category at the moment, along with Falcao, Van Persie, Ibra and Cavani

Kyoufu

I wish we had Roberto Martinez as our manager. And fire Steve Stone and the rest of our crap coaches.

BUT INSTEAD THEY ALL GOT EIGHT YEAR DEALS FUCK

Mobile phones are kind of fucking annoying, hate how people just expect you to pick up your phone or answer then immediately today.

Smartphones have made people incredibly impolite and annoying to be around.

edit: Wow, that marin tackle was dangerous. At PQ, for some reason I just don't feel that Ba belongs there. Like he needs the team to be built around him and him alone or something

Arnie

07/08 Torres or 12/13 Suarez?i

Hard to say, in general I'd say Torres because overall the team was better, so obviously I was enjoying football a lot more back then. But still, the little man's so endearing, given how hard he works for the team. But Torres had the seX Factor.

:lol Debuchy and Cabaye chilling. Bet Kyoufu's not even watching.

How the fuck did we lose?
Because you stopped watching.

Timurid

I'm pissed France has a winter break because I need to watch PSG or Marseille play instead of a fake french team like Newcastle lose every week.

Hopefully, Lucas moura can gel with the squad quickly because i can't stand menez anymore!!! Its going to be a fun 2nd half of the season. If PSG gets Baines this month. I think they can easily get to quarters or maybe the semis of the UCL.

They only expect that if you establish that expectation bro. I never answer my mom's calls, and she doesn't expect it now. I almost have her texting me.

Maybe I just know shit people. :p

The other day a friend called me like 10 fucking times while I was sleeping with my fucked up sleeping pattern. If I didn't pick it up the first time I'm probably doing something. It's not like it was even important, he just wanted to play fifa.

Smartphones have made people incredibly impolite and annoying to be around.

Still rocking some Nokia beast that is at least 6 years old. But yeah, working at a school it's weird to see 6 to 10 year olds with smart phones and ipads everywhere.

Labadal

Took my FF wildcard today.

Vorm
Federici

Clark
Caulker
O'Brien
Zabaleta
Cameron

Bale
Michu
Mata
Fellaini
Sterling

Ba
Suarez
Ruiz

I know there are cup games first, but I was so pissed off at the game so I did it anyway.

fuenf

The next round of kicker-rankings:

Defensive Midfielder
World Class:
-

International Class
1. Bastian Schweinsteiger
2. Sebastian Rode
3. Pirmin Schwegler

Extended:
4. Ilkay Gündogan
5. Sebastian Kehl
6. Stefan Reinartz
7. Lars Bender
8. Javi Martinez
9. Julian Baumgartlinger
10. Zlatko Junuzovic
11. Simon Rolfes
12. Jermaine Jones
13. Cedric Makiadi
14. Roman Neustädter
15. Elkin Soto
16. Julian Schuster

Attacking Midfielder

World Class:
1. Mario Götze

International Class:
2. Toni Kroos
3. Alex Meier

Extended:
4. Aaron Hunt
5. Diego
6. Andreas Ivanschitz
7. Kevin de Bruyne

Michael Owen's punditry nearly made my brain stop.

That wasn't punditry, it was radio-commentary. Just a description of something that happened, no analysis, no insight, no intonation. He might as well have referred to the parts of the pitch by the old grid-numbers

The next round of kicker-rankings:

Defensive Midfielder
World Class:
-

International Class
1. Bastian Schweinsteiger
2. Sebastian Rode
3. Pirmin Schwegler

Extended:
4. Ilkay Gündogan
5. Sebastian Kehl
6. Stefan Reinartz
7. Lars Bender
8. Javi Martinez
9. Julian Baumgartlinger
10. Zlatko Junuzovic
11. Simon Rolfes
12. Jermaine Jones
13. Cedric Makiadi
14. Roman Neustädter
15. Elkin Soto
16. Julian Schuster

Attacking Midfielder

World Class:
1. Mario Götze

International Class:
2. Toni Kroos
3. Alex Meier

Extended:
4. Aaron Hunt
5. Diego
6. Andreas Ivanschitz
7. Kevin de Bruyne
Rode and Schwegler. Who are they and why are they above Ilkay.

Yen

Probably the only genuine Liverpool "ITK" djphal said this on rawk, "Alonso wants to return to Liverpool"

HHHNNNNGGGH

(not that it means anything really, but still)

edit: Alonso's wife posting the Gerrard and Alonso pics. Gerrard saying Xabi is the one player who he'd love back. 2+2=4. Xabi Alonso 2013 // The Return of the King// 1080P

Wilbur

Banned
Hopefully, Lucas moura can gel with the squad quickly because i can't stand menez anymore!!! Its going to be a fun 2nd half of the season. If PSG gets Baines this month. I think they can easily get to quarters or maybe the semis of the UCL.

Baines isn't going to PSG.

Fry

Probably the only genuine Liverpool "ITK" djphal said this on rawk, "Alonso wants to return to Liverpool"

HHHNNNNGGGH

edit: Alonso's wife posting the Gerrard and Alonso pics. Gerrard saying Xabi is the one player who he'd love back. 2+2=4. Xabi Alonso 2013 // The Return of the King// 1080P

Sahin for Alonso it is then.

Imagine if he comes back when Gerrard is having his best season in 3 years?

So, rumor that we're interested in Fortounis from Kaiserslautern as possible Perisic replacement.

He looks like a talented, versatile and young player, so pretty much what you'd expect us to go for. I'm not sure if it makes that much sense to buy him to be honest. He'd need the rest of the season to get used to Klopp's system and with Bittencourt we already have a very similiar player. One of them wouldn't get enough play time to develop unless another winger leaves us (Reus, Götze, Kuba: not happening, Großkreutz: possible, but not likely). Or maybe Bittencourt will be used as Götze replacement at CAM? Well, at least we have some rumors this winter break, last year only Reus happened :D

bud

I believe someone linked me in here to a lesbian scene of hers. You should check it out.

the one in chloe together julianne moore? i've seen that one.

i want to put my head between amanda's thighs
i want kat dennings to put her head between mine

we'd be one

forever

HHHNNNNGGGH

I'd be a little apprehensive tbh.

1. He left us when we were on the cusp of greatness, when he knew full-well how important he was to the team (Yes, the situation changed over the previous year)
2. I don't want us to give up on Henderson or Allen

Clearly, it would be a great move, but there's just something off about it. Although we could probably find a way of rotating Allen, Henderson, Gerrard and Alonso for those 2 advanced midfield positions.

I'd honestly rather get some back-up for Lucas than have Alonso back at the moment. We'd be fools to say no if he angled for a move though.

Gerrard's been very good recently. Keep him out of the Europa League and 'easy' FA Cup games, play him deep or advanced depending on his fitness and match situation.

Top Bottom