• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Probably the only genuine Liverpool "ITK" djphal said this on rawk, "Alonso wants to return to Liverpool"

HHHNNNNGGGH

(not that it means anything really, but still)

edit: Alonso's wife posting the Gerrard and Alonso pics. Gerrard saying Xabi is the one player who he'd love back. 2+2=4. Xabi Alonso 2013 // The Return of the King// 1080P

Liverpool fans with Xabi, and United fans with Ronaldo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

Keep the dreams alive folks.

Yup.

Hathaway`s version is on YouTube if you want to check it out.
Impressive performance by Henshall. Some voice, effortless. How the fuck Tulisa and Cheryl make money from singing ill never know.

Wish I had more money to fund theatre visits.

Have the movie cast all done the singing themselves?

Defensive Midfielder

International Class
1. Bastian Schweinsteiger
2. Sebastian Rode
3. Pirmin Schwegler

Extended:
4. Ilkay Gündogan
5. Sebastian Kehl
6. Stefan Reinartz
7. Lars Bender
8. Javi Martinez
9. Julian Baumgartlinger
10. Zlatko Junuzovic
11. Simon Rolfes
12. Jermaine Jones
13. Cedric Makiadi
14. Roman Neustädter
15. Elkin Soto
16. Julian Schuster

Yeah, that one is pretty bad. What the fuck did they do with Lars Bender? That's ridiculous, he should be #2 or even #1. And well, even though he's playing for a shit club, Neustädter should be higher.

Second list looks right, though.

1357159502878.gif

Boom

i saw 50/50 again.

i've grown to really, really like it.

i wish it was a tad longer, though.
I cried

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping Everton is the club in discussions over the transfer for of Vegard Forren. We need depth at CB and Heitinga has to go. Send him to Ajax or anywhere please.

fuenf

Yeah, that one is pretty bad. What the fuck did they do with Lars Bender? That's ridiculous, he should be #2 or even #1. And well, even though he's playing for a shit club, Neustädter should be higher.

Second list looks right, though.

yeah I agree. It's pretty strange overall, Rode / Pirmic deserve to be up there but it's ridiculous that they are ranked over players who actually played on an international level (and played really well Lars, Ilkay, Roman, Javi).

Clegg

Impressive performance by Henshall. Some voice, effortless. How the fuck Tulisa and Cheryl make money from singing ill never know.

Wish I had more money to fund theatre visits.

Have the movie cast all done the singing themselves?
AFAIK the cast for the movie have done all the singing.

Russell Crowd is supposed to be a bit all over the shop with his vocals.

really? because, uh, i'm not gonna lie... i kind of did, too. i mean, i didn't full-on cry, but i did kind of tear up.

i mean, no, i wouldn't do that, it's just that this... hair... got stuck in my eye.
Yeah I happened to be dicing some onions during that mid-night car scene. Those nasty things always get me, y'know.

AFAIK the cast for the movie have done all the singing.

Russell Crowd is supposed to be a bit all over the shop with his vocals.
Holy shit Hathaway can sing. Her performance is impressive, she is probably going to win the Oscar if the film is a good one.

Wilbur

Banned
Well, PSG are the only club who can afford him this month and they need a quality left back atm. Plus, there were rumours going around that they are going to put bid in for him this month.

I'd be very surprised if he left. They might make a bid but unless its £20m+ I don't see Everton accepting

Is there anyone who could replace David Luiz at Chelsea? In other words, does Sideshow Bob really have to play?

Mikel and Romeu are the only ones that can play in CDM, and Cahill/Ivanovic/Terry at CB. In other words... not really.

Holy shit Hathaway can sing. Her performance is impressive, she is probably going to win the Oscar if the film is a good one.

She's going to win the Oscar, no doubt about it. I'd say pretty much the only lock so far.

Timurid

She is going to win for Supporting and i want Jackman to win for Actor. His performance in the film is the best role of his life. Russell crowe was meh, but i wasn't really bothered by him that much. Eddie Redmayne was fantastic and Amanda seyfried was ok. The directing was awful tho. He too many closeups of the actors' faces kind of annoying if you ask me. Overall, i really liked the film. This coming from someone who hates musicals.

I can't wait to see Zero Dark Thirty tomorrow! I hope it lives up to the hype!

I'd be very surprised if he left. They might make a bid but unless its £20m+ I don't see Everton accepting

I'm probably becoming too optimistic like liverpool's fans here. :lol

Clegg

I liked Hathaway's performance but IMO Henshalls is the defining version.

Hathaway's voice isn't as strong so she has to do more physical acting. Henshall can convey everything through her voice.

I liked Hathaway's performance but IMO Henshalls is the defining version.

Hathaway's voice isn't as strong so she has to do more physical acting. Henshall can convey everything through her voice.
No for sure Henshall's is amazing I just didn't expect Hathaway to be able to sing like that.

Clegg

No for sure Henshall's is amazing I just didn't expect Hathaway to be able to sing like that.
Neither did I.

But I looked around a bit and found out that she was a pretty talented singer in her teens.

And her mum played Fantine in the first US run of Les Mis on stage.

FootballFan

Messi is so ridiculous.

I think RVP is having a good season scoring 19 goals so far.

Messi has 35!!!! Jesus.

RVP IS having a great season, unfair to compare to Messi.

Don't know if Messi will get 73 again this season like he did last season.

In other news Catalunya drew 1-1 vs Nigeria.

Zabojnik

Hey did you sign that Brazilian defender?

Which one? :p Doria from Botafogo seems to be pretty much a done deal, supposedly he'll join us in the summer. Same for Bocchetti, who we'll be getting for next to nothing at the end of the season, since his contract ends in December 2013. You can always use one more mediocre player, right, Marry?

I have no clue how that wasn't a straight red

You can clearly see that he went for the ball. Yeah, it might have ended the other guy's career, but, you know. The ball.

We're going to be so fucked if Adebayor decides to go to the ACoN and we're left with just Defoe. And if anything happened to him...

iooyJO794LaTv.png

Going to watch The Ides of March before bed. I've not seen it before so hopefully it's good.

Top Bottom