• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Yen

We're going to be so fucked if Adebayor decides to go to the ACoN and we're left with just Defoe. And if anything happened to him...

iooyJO794LaTv.png

Going to watch The Ides of March before bed. I've not seen it before so hopefully it's good.

Clooney and Gosling? Of course it's good.

Timurid

Which one? :p Doria from Botafogo seems to be pretty much a done deal, supposedly he'll join us in the summer. Same for Bocchetti, who we'll be getting for next to nothing at the end of the season, since his contract ends in December 2013. You can always use one more mediocre player, right, Marry?

You can clearly see that he went for the ball. Yeah, it might have ended the other guy's career, but, you know. The ball.

I thought Doria was joining in january. I can't believe you guys sign peluso. :lol

Glik's challenge was fine and that cunt was fine too. so shut up about that!

Been playing around with ps2 emulator most of the day and started playing FFX, actually still looks decent enough for the most part.

I should play Persona 4 but... I keep making it over the two first hours of that game where you just click X and then feeling like playing something else. :p

That was Krul being terrible mostly IMO.

:/

You are being way too hard on your team. The difference between the sides tonight was an amazing freekick (Baines wellied that and it changed direction mid flight making it difficult to judge) and David Santon not squaring a ball to an unmarked player to make it 2-2. I'm not saying Newcastle were great, but there was no great divide in quality between the teams. On another night that could easily have been a draw or victory for Newcastle and this is a solid Everton team. You didn't create many chances against them, but few teams have this season so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. Once Ben Arfa is back the team will be a different proposition altogether.

bud

is it hard to get into fantasy football? can i still participate even though we're halfway through the season? you guys talk a lot about it, and it has made me curious.

Ashes

Banned
is it hard to get into fantasy football? can i still participate even though we're halfway through the season? you guys talk a lot about it, and it has made me curious.

You can join... get some practise in... but even a few games late could be crucial...

Scum

Yup. Too bad he and Ben Arfa don't get along. I wouldn't mind him as manager.

Dat French Connection.

OH PLEASE BE TRUE

mJvhu.png

What th-?!

Remembering when to sort your team out to suit the fixtures is the hardest part. lol

Meier

Ooooh thank you FPL! It automatically changed me to a 3-4-3 so Sterling got in my lineup instead of Nastasic since Clyne was injured and also didn't play. I didn't realize it would change formations too.. sweet!

This is my first time doing a PL season in it.. I usually would just do the big tournaments. I'm not sure if I had more experience if I'd be doing better or not but I'm having fun with it regardless.

Salazar

Gerry Cox ‏@GerryCox
For so many neutrals, Suarez is like Cantona. Fantastic ability, but loathsome in so many ways. Will he be remembered as a great or a cheat?

:lol get fucked

Cantona never bit no-one you twat

Holy shit Hathaway can sing. Her performance is impressive, she is probably going to win the Oscar if the film is a good one.

She is going to win for Supporting and i want Jackman to win for Actor. His performance in the film is the best role of his life. Russell crowe was meh, but i wasn't really bothered by him that much. Eddie Redmayne was fantastic and Amanda seyfried was ok. The directing was awful tho. He too many closeups of the actors' faces kind of annoying if you ask me. Overall, i really liked the film. This coming from someone who hates musicals.

What? You guys think THIS is good singing? It's not bad but its far from good.

Oh and I don't like the "oh well she's acting and that's demanding. Opera singers and especially FRANCO CORELLI SAYS HELLO ... hhhnnggggggggg correlli

Top Bottom