• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

DominoKid

Nah, Nani's poor form at the start of the season was all because he was carrying an injury, all the stories in the press have been fabricated, and now that he's fully fit, he will become the best winger in the league once more.

Mah body is so ready.

Teh possibilities.

I need some Nani/RVP/Kagawa action in my life.

Wilbur

Banned
Mah body is so ready.

Teh possibilities.

I need some Nani/RVP/Kagawa action in my life.

Kyoufu because I got your back right now, you gotta allow me a formation! Lets hypothesise this shit against Liverpool.

I reckon this will be the team to start

DDG; Raf, Rio, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Clev, Carrick, Giggs; Chicha, RVP

I want

DDG; Raf, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Clev, Carrick; Valencia, Kagawa, Nani; RVP

Wilbur

Banned
Oui. HHRRRNNNGG.

Evans is able as fuck obviously but if he keeps jumping to the ground every time Suarez is behind him he'll get caught out once or twice and we'll pay for it.

Nani starts depending on what side Glen is on. If he deputises at LB, then I'm down with sweet cunt Luis. If he's at RB, we should start sweet cunt Ashley.

Kyoufu because I got your back right now, you gotta allow me a formation! Lets hypothesise this shit against Liverpool.

I reckon this will be the team to start

DDG; Raf, Rio, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Clev, Carrick, Giggs; Chicha, RVP

I want

DDG; Raf, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Clev, Carrick; Valencia, Kagawa, Nani; RVP

It's so beautiful.

ifMuXJQruPzrO.gif

Edit: Here's the gif. I posted it a couple of pages back.

fryerst2cbf.gif

dc89

I like how unitedGAF are all HNNNNNNNNNG over a team with Nani and Valencia in it.

But durin the game all we get is. "Valencia - so predictable." "Nani so frustrating."

:lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Suarez, Sterling
Suso Sahin Shelvey Stevie.G
S.Downing - Seba Coates - Skrtel - 'sdom
Spanish Keeper

Wilbur

Banned
I feel like Giggs & AY will start on the wings. Thats a very SAF thing to do. :/

Like I said, if Johnson's on the right I'd like Young to play because I don't think Nani will offer half the defensive cover, but Giggs will be fucked. Glen's in the form of his life, so putting his barnstorming arse up against a 65 year old would be ludicrous.

Expect Giggs to start.

Wilbur

Banned
I like how unitedGAF are all HNNNNNNNNNG over a team with Nani and Valencia in it.

But durin the game all we get is. "Valencia - so predictable." "Nani so frustrating."

:lol

We show faith in our wingers. Unfortunately Scott Sinclair offers neither the hope of regained form or any huge helping of talent to get you through the dark times.

Carbonox

Give a shit about tomorrow. Hopefully we get knocked out. Then we can prepare big time for the following weekend's hugely important clash against Norwich.

PLUS

We could very well have Cabaye back for that game. Cabaye + Debuchy <3 Maybe even Saylor too.

Kyoufu

mF8hK.png

Give a shit about tomorrow. Hopefully we get knocked out. Then we can prepare big time for the following weekend's hugely important clash against Norwich.

PLUS

We could very well have Cabaye back for that game. Cabaye + Debuchy <3 Maybe even Saylor too.

I hear #DreamBoat1 will be on the bench. #DreamBoat2 will start. Debut-chy.

Nyx

Recommend me some good sports-documentaries guys, preferably football ofc.

I really love them, been watching The Four Year Plan, Being Liverpool, Blue Moon Rising etc, and it's really cool to see what happens behind the scenes.

Any other suggestions?

Timurid

We still don't know if it's for Jan or the summer!

We should take him now after Mirko's and Nicky's injuries.

And because we're shit upfront.
It's probably the summer. You guys are probably going to win most of your upcoming games anyway so no worries.

Top Bottom