• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

ShogunX

Aguero confirmed him and his wife have split up. She's apparently moved back to Buenos Aires rather than Madrid as some reports suggested.

Wont be long before Aguero moves closer to his family. Not a chance he stays at City if he misses his son so much.

ShogunX

#BigClub

Looking forward to the game in February. If we win... it'd be huge.

Well Torres said similar things when he moved to Chelsea but his body language would suggest a''what the fuck have I done'' type mood.

Hopefully for you guys Ba experiences something similar although I doubt the money greedy guy will care.

Eugh two posts in a row. Oh and Holtby to Spurs is a very good move - Off to RAWK to see the usual people whinge.

GorillaJu

Always knew things couldn't be peachy forever. She's got the fuckin Maradona genes, man. Somewhere in that skeleton is a crazy bone just waiting to snap.

Meier

Wont be long before Aguero moves closer to his family. Not a chance he stays at City if he misses his son so much.

It's very possible. I guess we'll see what happens next. If she stays in South America then he'd have to move to Brazil or something because all I could see was possibly a straight swap for Neymar or something in terms of value.

Clegg

Pato scored 63 goals on 150 games for Milan.

That's a brilliant record considering he's still only 23 and has been plagued with injuries.

If he can stay fit then I'm sure we'll see him back in Europe eventually.

ShogunX

It's very possible. I guess we'll see what happens next. If she stays in South America then he'd have to move to Brazil or something because all I could see was possibly a straight swap for Neymar or something in terms of value.

Totally made this up but I can see them ''miraculously'' getting back together in Madrid only this time with Aguero wearing white.

Meier

Totally made this up but I can see them ''miraculously'' getting back together in Madrid only this time with Aguero wearing white.

That would make Diego happy! One of the stories yesterday said she had moved to their 4m mansion in Madrid but this quote from Kun seems to indicate that is not true (at least not as a primary residence).

He's not very good at it, though.

iooyJO794LaTv.png

Hopefully he doesn't play there then!

ShogunX

That's a brilliant record considering he's still only 23 and has been plagued with injuries.

Read somewhere that Pato has had 14 injuries across two years. All 14 have been at least two weeks out.

Alexandre-Patos-Injury.jpg

Mitchell Weiser is already training for Kaiserslautern, how did I miss this? Wasn't there the Holzhäuser interview in which he said he wants to loan both Can and Weiser, like just 2 days ago?

Jensen

Pato's goal against Barcelona was like watching Ronaldo before his first major knee injury. Hopefully he regains his form and stays free of injuries before the WC.

Looks like Perisic to Wolfsburg is (almost) done. Kicker says about €8m which would be about what we paid for him + his wages over his BVB time, maybe even more. Ivan was kind of a tool, but he was our tool ;-(

Transfer window just got interesting for us, as we'll see a replacement. Guess there could be some truth in that Fortounis rumor with Weiser joining Lautern?

spidye

Looks like Perisic to Wolfsburg is (almost) done. Kicker says about €8m which would be about what we paid for him + his wages over his BVB time, maybe even more. Ivan was kind of a tool, but he was our tool ;-(

Transfer window just got interesting for us, as we'll see a replacement. Guess there could be some truth in that Fortounis rumor with Weiser joining Lautern?

weiser joining lautern is not a rumour. it really happened

Fry

Hmm, this January transfer window has seen more transfer than the previous one so far, am I right? Rossi is such a sad example of injuries ruining big talents. I hope he can go back to his best at Fiorentina.

He's only back in april. Wtf, dude has been out since 2011.

Wilbur

Banned
Good job Chevy are paying us £50m a year cos this is some half and half scarf bullshit.

Liverchester United FC - The greatest club in the world

The fuck is this shit.

Observations:

- you can only truly see how odd Rio Ferdinand's mouth is in direct comparison to another mouth
- Giggs is distinguished and far hotter than Rhodri
- Allen has a perversely angular face, like someone who hasn't actually raped someone but always gets accused of it
- Shelvey could actually be Scholes without hair
- I want to lick dust from RVP's foreskin

Top Bottom