• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

Only looking at the score on my phone. So happy for Ba! Hope he keeps it up.

Demba Ba my Lord,
demba Ba,
demba Ba my Lord,
demba Ba,
demba Ba my Lord, Demba Ba,
ohhhh Lord Demba Ba.

You googled that didn't you? When you asked me for a chant yesterday I googled and found the same one lol

Think the defender would definitely have cleared it myself, or at least he should have.

Ba did the right thing anyways, make sure it goes into the net. Simple.

Why no gif of Southampton goal Lungy.

I'm not Sunhi. ;)

(When it's shown again I will get it, would probably not have made a gif anyway but someone called me just as you scored and had to get help to watch his photos from his computer on his tv... sigh).

Rd9LE.jpg

nmCWr.png

Meier

Stuart Holden may be back with Bolton's first team at the end of the month. Good for him, can't wait to see him back on the pitch.

I see the Pardew sacked twitter rumours have started

I would :lol

Henning Berg to Newcastle

or Steve Kean, if they're lucky :p

@Kyoufu, would make sense. Done a few things worth putting a strike against his name, but nothing yet to give you the wriggle-room to terminate his contract without him taking you to a messy tribunal

I still don't understand why Rafa prioritised this match over the QPR match. Even if the QPR match was theoretically easier, he surely should have started one of Hazard or Mata.

Ah well, sometimes you just have to admit that you can't fathom genius

@qin, 6 goals so far I think. Could hit double digits like Lescott did a few years back

Wayne Rooney's sister in law passed away. Aged 14. Sad story.

RIP :(

GorillaJu

.. Luke Shaw steps over Mata and their legs get tangled and the commentators banging on about Mata going to the deck easily. Fuckin foreigners!

SopCast forever.

God, PL teams must have played at least 4 matches each since the festive break started in Italy. Fuck this shit. Can't wait for tomorrow. JUVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Yep. Today is the 5th game for PL clubs in the space of just under 2 weeks. Busy busy schedule.

SopCast forever.

God, PL teams must have played at least 4 matches each since the festive break started in Italy. Fuck this shit. Can't wait for tomorrow. JUVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I was using sopcast at the time and the stream was great. It just dropped out and then no sopcast links would work.

Top Bottom