• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Grant Hanley, not heard that name since they got relegated. The next Phil Jones, was it?

How's he been Jeff?

@Hixx, just messing with ya. Not seen anywhere near enough of him to make a judgement, especially at his age and the pressure applied by the fee

Palermo reached an agreement with Marquinho. Palermo getting all those FM wonderkids through the years lol

BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA

nmCWr.png

Meier

Aldershot who are in the bottom batch of teams in League 2 are beating Rotheram (Arctic Monkeys shout out!) who are in the top 3. Daniel Hylton of Aldershot has 1 goal in 19 League 2 games but has 3 today. Weird game.

Aldershot who are at the bottom of League 2 are beating Rotheram (Arctic Monkeys shout out!) who are at the top. Daniel Hylton has 1 goal in L2 in 19 games.. 3 today for Aldershot. Weird game.

They are bottom? Hahahahahaha. They are my local teams old rivals but they went into League Two while we are stuck in Conference South :/. Hope to see them down here again as they were my favourite games of the season.

Zabojnik

I have no idea how to use SopCast, but PAD is pretty good.

There's nothing to it. Download & install SopCast, go here or here to find the links to the match of your choosing (the higher the bitrate, the better the IQ, usually), click, enjoy. You can also setup SopCast so that the stream plays in VLC, which is a lot better than the internal player. Also, I use Serviio to send the stream to my PS3 and watch it on TV. If the stream is HQ, say from Bloodzeed or a high-bitrate russian one, you can hardly tell it's not a real channel. :p

Don't ban me, Mum.

Meier

They are bottom? Hahahahahaha. They are my local teams old rivals but they went into League Two while we are stuck in Conference South :/. Hope to see them down here again as they were my favourite games of the season.

Not quite the very bottom but very close. I edited to make it more accurate. Here's the table:

Aldershot 25 6 7 12 -15 25
Plymouth 26 5 9 12 -7 24
Barnet 26 5 8 13 -14 23
Bristol Rov 24 5 7 12 -19 22
AFC Wimbledo 24 6 4 14 -19 22

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Smalling, Buttner, Scholes, Cleverley, Kagawa, Welbeck & Chicharito

Buttner or Raf on the wing.

No Lindegaard. Told you. VIVA ITFUCKINGK.

Arnie

Ba scored two?

Excellent. Tough titty Fernando.

I went out in Liverpool last night, got home at 8, and slept all day. Going to buy some egg fried rice and slob in front of the West Ham game, and no doubt choke on curry sauce when Joe Cole scores an overhead kick.

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Smalling, Buttner, Scholes, Cleverley, Kagawa, Welbeck & Chicharito

Buttner or Raf on the wing.

No Lindegaard. Told you. VIVA ITFUCKINGK.

HOLY FUUUUUUUU

Smalling right back then I'd assume? Or Raf will play left? I'd rather see Buttner on the wing to be honest.

Nice to see Clev, hopefully Kagawa isn't stationed out wide all fucking game

Not quite the very bottom but very close. I edited to make it more accurate. Here's the table:

Aldershot 25 6 7 12 -15 25
Plymouth 26 5 9 12 -7 24
Barnet 26 5 8 13 -14 23
Bristol Rov 24 5 7 12 -19 22
AFC Wimbledo 24 6 4 14 -19 22

You don't know how happy this makes me!

LegoArmo

Ba scored two?

Excellent. Tough titty Fernando.

I went out in Liverpool last night, got home at 8, and slept all day. Going to buy some egg fried rice and slob in front of the West Ham game, and no doubt choke on curry sauce when Joe Cole scores an overhead kick.

Me and you are having very similar nights. Chicken fried rice for me though.

I'll just hope for an exiciting game, interesting line up.

Top Bottom