• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Are they riled up though? or are they laughing at how ridiculous it is?

They certainly seem to get annoyed. But honestly wouldn't care, Chelsea are the champions of Europe so lets chant it, being arrogant cunts is one of the great things about supporting.

Are you surprised? You replaced one greedy player with another.

Eh, better be sure there and get the damn goal than stand and watch because another player deserves it. Any striker should hit that.

Hindle

Banned
Southhampton should play Ward Prowese more. I saw him in the game against United and he was a huge part in them doing so well in that game, although they lost.

THIS IS AN ASTON VILLA TRANSFER ALERT FOR AWESOME ANIMALS AND RODVIK

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1lyam1ROc1qeldk2o1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Tancredi Palmeri
CNN italian correspondent. Gazzetta dello Sport contributor. @tancredipalmeri

[B]Aston Villa contacted Inter to ask about Coutinho.[/B] No bid made, but has been mentioned a possible 10m €offer[/QUOTE]
Don't get your hopes up, with all the injuries we have right now(him included) we hardly have enough players to play a full team. :lol
We're not selling Sneijder, Ricky Alvarez and Coutinho in the same january transfer window.

Acidote

Hey Footy-gaf, do you recognize this man?

BXVuB.jpg

It is pretty easy but I can give you some clues if needed :p

Felt the same way when Kuyt nicked a goal that Suarez pulled off some beautiful magic to create. Was going in without him.

That would have been an Evra own goal if Kuyt had let it dribble in. Plus he didn't know what was behind him, so he couldn't risk letting a defender nip in and clear it.

And it gave us the joy of the 6-yard hattrick

THIS IS AN ASTON VILLA TRANSFER ALERT FOR AWESOME ANIMALS AND RODVIK

tumblr_m1lyam1ROc1qeldk2o1_r1_500.gif

Tancredi Palmeri
CNN italian correspondent. Gazzetta dello Sport contributor. @tancredipalmeri

Aston Villa contacted Inter to ask about Coutinho. No bid made, but has been mentioned a possible 10m €offer
I saw that tweet as well. Would be a great buy.

Ugh. I'm not watching the game but based on twitter their keeper is making a lot of saves and Lichaj screwed up again to cost us a goal.

Wes

venison crêpe
Don't get your hopes up, with all the injuries we have right now(him included) we hardly have enough players to play a full team. :lol
We're not selling Sneijder, Ricky Alvarez and Coutinho in the same january transfer window.

Let me have me this little dream for a few hours longer ;_;

Only looking at the score on my phone. So happy for Ba! Hope he keeps it up.

Demba Ba my Lord,
demba Ba,
demba Ba my Lord,
demba Ba,
demba Ba my Lord, Demba Ba,
ohhhh Lord Demba Ba.

Top Bottom