• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

ShogunX

Right, so how is that Pardew's fault? Cisse not playing is because if he gets injured here we'd have nobody. You wouldn't play Suarez either.

Well it's Pardew's fault for not demanding more from Ashley and getting more players in when needed. I know he's not the type of man to do that especially since he is very lucky to be at Newcastle in the first place (I guess this boils down to Ashley being a cunt)

It's pretty common to leave a few players out when playing a supposed lesser team but it's also common to have them on the bench just in case things dont go as planned.

I'm probably being a bit harsh on Newcastle and Pardew but the likes of Sammy Ameobi should of had a rocket up his arse before today's match yet he strolled around looking not arsed. Sad to see.

Ba with a PERFECT defensive corner header clearing, Torres sulks on the bench, now useless.

Oh and :lolcastle
Brilliant. When we bought Ba I was hoping we'd be seeing great defensive headers.

i wonder how many striker flops chelsea has had over the past 10 years...

so far can only recall shevchenko, crespo, anelka (maybe one good season), pizzaro, kezman & mutu thus far... count torres into that list too
It didn't matter because we had the Drog. :(

Hixx

Hate listening to the radio.

Every shot sounds like a dangerous one then 'easily gathered by xxx'/'goal kick to xxx'

Wes

venison crêpe
THIS IS AN ASTON VILLA TRANSFER ALERT FOR AWESOME ANIMALS AND RODVIK

tumblr_m1lyam1ROc1qeldk2o1_r1_500.gif

Tancredi Palmeri
CNN italian correspondent. Gazzetta dello Sport contributor. @tancredipalmeri

Aston Villa contacted Inter to ask about Coutinho. No bid made, but has been mentioned a possible 10m €offer

Kyoufu

Well it's Pardew's fault for not demanding more from Ashley and getting more players in when needed. I know he's not the type of man to do that especially since he is very lucky to be at Newcastle in the first place (I guess this boils down to Ashley being a cunt)

It's pretty common to leave a few players out when playing a supposed lesser team but it's also common to have them on the bench just in case things dont go as planned.

I'm probably being a bit harsh on Newcastle and Pardew but the likes of Sammy Ameobi should of had a rocket up his arse before today's match yet he strolled around looking not arsed. Sad to see.

Pardew wanted at least 3 top players in the summer. He didn't get them.

Ashley has been the problem. Hence my confusion at the stick Pardew is getting.

Meier

Rodriguez! He was always one of those possible future stars in video games.. having a nice little season.

Aston Villa contacted Inter to ask about Coutinho. No bid made, but has been mentioned a possible 10m €offer

Wow, that would be a bargain! Coutinho is a wonderkid.

Once again I can't complain. All we do is play like a bunch of walts. Deserve everything we get.

And seriously with this chant! Concede... "We know what we are..." Jesus!

Meier

Tevez's goal was on a FK apparently. I don't think City have a goal from a FK yet this season in the PL. Kolarov has been injured too often and everyone else sucks at them. :p Aleks had that one against Madrid in the UCL but I can't think of any others..

Slizz

Good thing it's Southampton, will wait for collapse.

Seems perfect, even when playing like shit. It manages to get so many supporters of the other team riled up, I would sing it all the time too.

In all honesty so would I, at least for the year unless a repeat happens.

Well we'll be getting beat by a few here I predict. Shite performance for a wee change.

Seems perfect, even when playing like shit. It manages to get so many supporters of the other team riled up, I would sing it all the time too.
Are they riled up though? or are they laughing at how ridiculous it is?

to think rafa had him hyped up back then lol

I thought he was okay as a third/fourth choice striker back then, but we (and Rafa, admittedly) put far too much pressure on him by having him as second choice covering for a world-class, injury prone striker

He seems to have regressed if anything since then though

Meier

Wow, Liam Gallagher's live voice is terrible

It can be. Sometimes he sounds amazing.. sometimes he sounds like shit. I haven't seen him live since my last oasis show in December 2008. :( He sounded awful at the Olympics.

He was great the last night I saw him. And Ryan Adams & the Cardinals were the support band so it was an incredible show.

Top Bottom