• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Meier

He's another one that's irked me.

I keep hearing about this Guidetti character, about how he's a great prospect, and should be pushing his way into the team, but he's nowhere to be seen. Either Mancini's a money obsessed dope, or Guidetti's not as good as we've been hearing.
He contracted some sort of virus that attacked the nerves in one of his legs which prevented him from having any feeling. He literally hasn't played for 9 months now although he just is back in training. Was warming up before the game against Stoke.

The coach of Feyenoord said he was better than Ibra was when he coaches him at the same age.

Meier

Rumored city kit
jDGDaRKf0o09Z.jpg
I like it. Shame it won't fit me as perfectly as Umbro. :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
13/01 - Manchester United v Liverpool
16/01 - Manchester United v West Ham
20/01 - Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

iiSa87RL496Lo.gif

13/01 - Manchester United v Liverpool
16/01 - Manchester United v West Ham
20/01 - Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

iiSa87RL496Lo.gif

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt
Sunday Tel tomo says #THFC to bid £15m for Damiao, loan #Livermore to #QPR, & could sell #Huddlestone to Fulham

Clegg

United have a great chance of winning those three fixtures.

I'm confident that we can beat any side at Old Trafford. We have a great record at White Hart Lane too.

Spurs match will be tough though.

WJD

United have a great chance of winning those three fixtures.

I'm confident that we can beat any side at Old Trafford. We have a great record at White Hart Lane too.

Spurs match will be tough though.

Dembele will bum us. Hope Fergie's on a windup again and Rooney's actually fit for it; him deep with Carrick and Clev would be very nice. Though if Ando's training now...

Arnie

He contracted some sort of virus that attacked the nerves in one of his legs which prevented him from having any feeling. He literally hasn't played for 9 months now although he just is back in training. Was warming up before the game against Stoke.

The coach of Feyenoord said he was better than Ibra was when he coaches him at the same age.

That's unfortunate, hope we see something of him soon. Need some actual evidence to back up the claims about him, no better time than the present given Aguero's predicament.

Really want three points at Old Trafford to make amends for the injustice at Anfield.

Hixx

Give over lads, Fletcher is sexy as fuck, Tevez is up there with Ian Dowie for ugliness

also god bless oscar season

Hixx

I'd take Huddlestone at SAFC to be honest. If we're going to persist with 4-5-1 that is. If we switch to something else, never mind.

Arnie

I'm gagging for a banana milkshake from Maccies, properly gagging.

Going back to Uni tomorrow. Well excited. Home's like a prison now.

faridmon

Magne Hoseth was so awesome, but isn't he kind of really old now? But yeah, understand wanting something new from fucking Drillo. :lol

Class is permanent and Hoseth has a loads of it, as opposed to those overrated shillings who played for clubs that people know about.

Drillo *sigh*

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hudd to Fulham, eh?

I like him but he just isn't mobile enough. He's twice as slow as Scholes but he's too afraid to put a tackle in lest he get sent off. His long passing isn't worth it sadly, he doesn't impose himself any more. The league has moved on during the two years he was injured.

Scum

I like him but he just isn't mobile enough. He's twice as slow as Scholes but he's too afraid to put a tackle in lest he get sent off. His long passing isn't worth it sadly, he doesn't impose himself any more. The league has moved on during the two years he was injured.

I keep forgetting that he's been out for a damn long time. :-/

Top Bottom